The New Kits

Wolf' Spider and Pheonix' Song was welcomed into Amythest Clan again. Wolf' Spider reluctantly agreed since she wanted to be closer with Phoenix' Song. Few days past and Swampy' Foot padded into the clearing with three newborn kits clasped in her jaws. Calming' Star emerged from her den and climbed onto the high rock with stuff limbs.

"May all those old enough to catch their own prey gather below the high rock for a clan meeting!" She rasped cats from all around gathered from near and far. Swampy' Foot placed the kits onto the high rock next to Calming' Star. The leader slowly picked up the first newborn kit. It wrecked of rouge which made Calming' Star's nose scrunch before speaking.

"Star Clan has blessed us with new kits today...I believe a rouge has abandoned them in our territory" Calming' Star began before clearing her throat and exchanging a glance with Swampy' Foot.

"Pheonix' Song and Wolf' Spider has agreed to take in these kits...they shall move into the nursery to the nurse these kits..." Pheonix' Song dipped her head as she jumped on the high rock.

"I will pronounce these kits as ours...therefore..." She picked up a small white kit with black spotted markings.

"This kit will be named...Black' Kit" She announced before raising up the second kit who was a brown kit with white speckles.

"This kit will be named Deer' Kit!" She mewed before raising up the final kit who was a beautiful golden, she-cat with stripes.

"This kit will be named Mumble' Kit" She finished as she grabbed the kits and padded to the nursery.

"CLAN DISSMISSED!" Calming' Star yowled and shuffled herself into her den to rest.

Adder' Fur hobbled into Calming' Star's den with a mouthful of herbs. The black striped tom padded out of the den to Swampy' Foot.

"She's asleep...give her some time...rest is the best thing she needs. I would suggest you set up patrols for tonight." Adder' Fur mewed hobbling back into the medicine den.

"Gather round for patrols!" Swampy' Foot yowled at the foot of the high rock as every warrior and apprentice gathered around.

"Cougar' Leap, Otter' Tusk, and Robin' Paw you all go on a hunting patrol, Cedar' Wood, Auburn' fur, Aspen' Branch and Wood' Paw all can go on a border patrol, The rest of you, Adder' Fur, Vine' Tail, Spine' Perch and Lost' Life can all go on a herb patrol I expect you to all report back to me what you found." Swampy' Foot informed as they all nodded bounding to the camp entrance.

Cougar' Leap decided to teach Robin' Paw to hunt Otter' Tusk waited on the side his fur began to become hot as a sudden, slight blush came across his face as he watched Cougar' Leap teach the small apprentice.

Meanwhile Cedar' Wood and Auburn' Fur chatted a bit while Aspen' Branch and Wood' Paw were all sniffing out scents. They found a dog scent and saw large paw prints along with rabbits being dragged around.

Later that evening the patrols came back, hunting patrol with a mouthful of fresh kill making the pile look even bigger. Border patrol reporting the dogs and suggesting more protection day and night. And the herb patrol with a mouth-wad of herbs the shelf, was now full thanks to the patrol.