The Night We'll never forget...

The rest of the patrol made it to camp Pheonix reporting as the hunting patrol came back with Storm' Pond's body in their jaws. Scars all along their body's as they set down Storm' Pond. Adder' Fur raced across the clearing to try and heal Storm' Pond. It was no use...he was dead. Adder' Fur gasped as she dragged the body to the middle of the clearing.

"He's dead...he has Monster marks on him...the patrol said he was found near Shark' Tooth on the thunder path..." Adder' Fur explained everyone gasped looking at Storm' Pond's body. Pheonix wailed nuzzling Storm' Pond's ruffled fur and licking his wounds. The clan stood each mourning the death of Storm' Pond. Each cat will miss him and the circle of life of Amythest clan will go on. Adder' Fur patched up the hunting patrol's wounds as everyone curled up to sleep.

Phoenix' Song woke up the next morning grabbing a magpie from the fresh-kill pile and setting off the glowing river where Wolf' Spider was born. Wolf' Spider wasn't there at all. Phoenix felt that she was alone. She had to find a way to cope with this pain. She heard a rustle in the bushes. She whipped her head around hoping it was Wolf' Spider. Turns out a large gray and black tom leaped out from the bushes battle scared his eyes glowed with agony as he stared at Phoenix.

"Where's Wolf' Spider..." The tom huffed. Phoenix didn't answer she was too stunned to speak. Fear pricked her like blackthorns as her ears flattened as she stepped back.
"ANSWER ME..." The tom yowled getting closer.

"I- I don't know...I was looking for her, but she wasn't here..." Pheonix stammered out as the tom growled.

"Fine...I'll just track her scent..." The tom yowled.

"Wait!" Phoenix yelled in confusion, but the tom didn't stop as Pheonix raced after the tom. Soon enough he found Wolf' Spider as Pheonix bounded up to the she-cat who was crying in panic.

"It's okay..." Phoenix comforted.
"No, it's not! Did you lead him her?!" Wolf' Spider squeaked.

"No...he was asking for you..." Phoenix admitted her shoulders tensing.

"That's my father..." Wolf' Spider hissed. Phoenix was stunned before she turned around growling unsheathing her talons. Pheonix bounced off her back feet to leap at the cat before Wolf' Spider got in the way and pounced at the tom instead slicing at his neck.

"Your killed mother, you killed my siblings, your about to kill my best friend! If you're going to kill the only cats, I care about then you must kill me too!" Wolf' Spider growled as the tom leaped off his hind legs and pouncing on the tom. The two battled with fury blood shed everywhere. Wolf' Spider couldn't handle it anymore and was losing furiously and just grabbed a nail in the ground stabbing it in his neck as the tom hissed before Phoenix' Song leaped on the tom and attacked him from the rear as Wolf' Spider used her venomous bite to bite into his neck making him squeal and dash away into the bracken.

"That'll hold him off for a while...I hope..." Wolf' Spider huffed before passing out cold on the ground. Phoenix' Song gasped nuzzling her to wake up with tears streaming down her face.