The New Hope

Few days have past since the death of Deer' Paw and Pheonix' Song. Wolf' Spider hasn't been herself lately, it's like she's given up hope. Even though Wolf' Spider believes her father Quail Spots is dead she still doesn't believe it. A few moments later Calming' Star climbed to the top of the high rock. Cats were already gathering as she gathered the clan together signaling silence with her tail.

"I have some important announcements...Firstly Black' Paw...step forward..." The large black apprentice with white tips on his paws stepped forward, pride glimmered in his eyes.

"You have proven your loyalty for this clan and have proven to me that you are much more then capable of being a warrior...your as swift as a bird but as wise as an elder...therefore I shall announce your new name so that Star Clan hear my choice and approve this apprentice as now a warrior..." She paused shuffling her paws before speaking. Black' Paw bent his head in pride awaiting the words of Calming' Star.
"I henceforth announce this apprentice a warrior...therefor Black' Paw shall be known as...Black' Bird..." Calming' Star yowled smiling as she bent her head.

"BLACK'BIRD BLACK'BIRD!!" Mumble' Paw yowled in happiness nuzzling the newly made warrior. The two sat down as Calming' Star signaled for silence with her paw.

"Speaking of new warriors...Robin' Paw, Wood' Paw and Mumble' Paw...step forward..." The three stepped forward with pride glimmering in there eyes.

"Robin' Paw...you have proven your loyalty to this clan...you have proven your ready to become a warrior...you were brave in the fight back there...therefore I shall announce your new name with pride...From this day forward Robin' Paw will be known as Robin' Tuft..." the newly made warrior bent her head and stepped back to join the rest of the clan.

"Wood' Paw you have proven your loyalty to this clan...you have proven your ready to become a warrior...you were brave in the fight back there as well...therefore I shall announce your new name with pride...From this day forward Wood' Paw shall be known as Wooden' Snarl!" Calming' Star announced as she bent her head. Wooden' Snarl did the same as Robin' Tuft and bent his head padding to join the rest.

"And finally Mumble' Paw... you have proven your loyalty to this clan...you have proven your more then ready to become a warrior...you did well faking your death to confuse our enemy's back in the fight...therefore you shall be known as Mumble' Stripe..."

"MUMBLE' STRIPE!" Black' Bird yowled as Mumble' Stripe went to join Black' Bird in the clearing.

"CLAN DISSMISSED!" Calming yowled.

"Swampy' Foot...take the new warriors out on a patrol" Calming' Star ordered as she crawled back into her den.