The New Clan

The patrol came back after a few minutes with Crow' Star on the rock and Yarrow' Leaf at his side. Phoenix' Song or Storm' Pond was not there...seems they have left the clan due to Shark' Tooth and how dangerous it would be if they had to stay there. Crow' Star had called a meeting for a few things as everyone gathered.

"Firstly, Phoenix' Song and Storm' Pond have left the clan...they have traveled to Amythest clan instead due to the fact of Shark' Tooth knowing where they are..." Crow' Star dipped his crown as gasps arose from the crowd dipping their crowns for the cats.

"Secondly...I must pick deputy...I have thought about it for a while and...I think...Faded' Desert will be the new deputy of Breeze' Clan...congratulations..." Crow' Star dipped his crown as the small brown tom leaped up to perch on the small rock below claiming himself deputy.

"And finally... first Raven' Kit... Please step forward..." Crow' Star ordered as the large black and white kit slowly stepped forward with pride overwhelming him.

"You have reached the age of six moons and have proven you are ready to uptake apprentice duties..." Crow' Star began as the sun began to fall beneath the trees.

"From this day forward, you will be known as...Raven' Paw...And for your mentor.... Darkened' Whisper..." Crow' Star dipped his crown as the small apprentice padded up next to his mentor...which looked to be his father.

"Lion' Kit...Oak' Paw...Vole' Paw....and Sun' Paw...please step forward..." Crow' Star ordered as the 4 cats bounded forward with pride.

"Lion' Kit...you have reached the age of six moons and ready to uphold apprentice duties...you will be known as Lion' Paw...and your mentor will be me..." Lion' Paw's eyes lit up as he smiled taking a step back as he dipped his crown.

"Oak' Paw...you have proven yourself worthy to uphold warrior duties...along with Vole' Paw...and Sun' Paw...Oak' Paw...is now Oak' Fur...Vole' Paw...is now Vole' Hiss.... And Sun' Paw is now Sun' Rise..." Crow' Star dipped his head as they all stepped back.

"CLAN DISSMISSED!" He announced everyone continued their duties and padded to their dens.