The New Feeling(SHORT)

Swampy' Foot, Adder' Fur, Aspen' Branch, and Cougar' Leap all helped drag Wolf' Spider to the med den. Phoenix' Song laid down to comfort Wolf' Spider. Her breathing was shallow as her eyes slowly blinked open. Adder' Fur padded a swab of cobweb onto the poultice that he put on Wolf's wounds. Adder' Fur shoved a mouthful of herbs towards the awakening Wolf' Spider. Wolf then slowly raised her head and consumed the herbs. Her limbs were stiff and shaky as she tried to stand before falling to the ground Phoenix gasped trying to comfort her.

"She's shaky because of the trauma the wounds caused her...she'll need time to heal...for now I think you'd be the perfect cat to help her heal...I'll tell Swampy' Foot that you'll be taking a break from warrior duties until you feel ready that you can take upon them again..." Adder' Fur bowed her head and padded across the clearing to the warriors den to tell Swampy' Foot.

"Let's take her to the nursery...no ones in there since all of our kits are apprentices for now..." Adder' Fur and Phoenix' Song guided Wolf' Spider to the nursery. Wolf' Spider nuzzled her head to Phoenix' Song laying her head down on Phoenix's paws. Few days later everyone would visit Wolf' Spider and Phoenix' Song once and a while to make sure there okay. Wolf' Spider was healing faster than Phoenix thought but she still needed time her wounds were all healed and left scars, but she still had mental scars that Phoenix was afraid of hurting Wolf if she brought it up. Few more day's past and Wolf' Spider was finally almost back to her normal self. Phoenix felt relieved and ever since Wolf got hurt the two seemed to be even closer.