The Deaths

Phoenix' Song and Wolf' Spider's kits have been promoted to apprentices. Phoenix' Song felt so happy to finally be a warrior with Wolf' Spider again. They decided to go on a patrol together alone. They talked for a while and ended up in Four trees. Wolf' Spider sniffed the air as a rustle was heard and all three of their kits appeared, Deer' Paw, Black' Paw, and Mumble' Paw. They all rough-housed as Wolf' Spider sighed with relief.

"What are you furballs doing here? it's dangerous!" Wolf' Spider mewed.

"We wanted to see you!" Deer' Paw giggled. Wolf' Spider sighed before sniffing the air as the kits hid behind Wolf' Spider timidly as a large gray spotted Maine Coon tom appeared and circled the cats Wolf' Spider's nose scrunching, tail lashing, talons growing, and her teeth baring in a snarl.

"Wolf' Spider...Long time no see...and you have kits...even better...!" The tom chuckled.

"Get out of here...you hurt my kits you hurt me too...!" Wolf' Spider snapped as Phoenix' Song pushed Wolf' Spider out of the way.

"Take me instead..." Pheonix sighed her shoulders tensing as Wolf' Spider flinched.

"Nah I'd rather kill my daughter and finish my mission..." The tom chuckled. The kits scrambled at there paws at the tom narrowing his eyes at the kits. Another Large chocolate brown Tom appeared from within the bushes.

"Shark' Tooth I'm glad you could make it!" Wolf's father chuckled. They seemed to whisper something that the cats couldn't hear as Shark' Tooth leaped over Wolf' Spider and grabbing Deer' Paw in his jaws and sprinting for the trees. The kit squealed in terror.

"DEER' PAW!" Wolf' Spider yowled.

"Protect the kits I'm going after Shark' Tooth..." Phoenix hissed sprinting for the tree Shark' Tooth ran up. Wolf' Spider nodded and kept Quail' Spots busy.

"Black' Paw Mumble' Paw head back to camp and get help now!" Wolf' Spider ordered as Quail' Spots went to catch the apprentices, Wolf' Spider dove into attack Quail but Quail caught Mumble' Paw grabbing him by the scruff and shaking him violently and smashing him to the ground as Mumble' Paw appeared to be unconscious. Black' Paw didn't turn back and just ran back to camp. Phoenix' Song wailed in the trees jumping down holding the body of Deer' Paw setting her down.

Wolf' Spider wailed in pain.

"You killed my kits...you try and kill my mate...You've hurt me for so long...and now you die just like my kits" Wolf yowled. Both cats leaped at each other. Wolf' Spider struggling as Quail' Spots pinned her to the ground slashing at her underside as Wolf rolled from underneath him grabbing a two-leg object (a nail) and stabbed it in his pelt the tom yowled in pain Wolf' Spider pinned Quail to the ground biting his neck with venom as he fell unconscious. After a few moments his breathing was shallow before Quail fell dead to the ground. Wolf huffed in pain. Black' Paw came back with Otter' Tusk, Robin' Paw, Wood' Paw Cougar' Leap and Adder' Fur. Shark' Tooth wailed for Quail' Spots before looking back and taking the body into the bracken away from the rest of the cats. Adder' Fur healed the injured cats. Turns out Mumble' Paw was alive, yet he had life-long scarring injures. They all headed back to camp tired and shocked by today's deaths. Hoping they wouldn't have to experience any of that ever again. Wolf' Spider looked up to the sky as rain poured down soaking every cat's fur.

"It seems Star Clan is even grieving" Wolf' Spider murmured under her breath.

"Shark' Tooth is still out there! I can't keep constantly living in fear!" Pheonix yowled as she sprinted to the gorge Wolf and Black' Paw ran after her. Pheonix' Song sighed.

"Goodbye Wolf' Spider..." Before Pheonix could jump Shark' Tooth pushed her off Phoenix' Song bringing him down with her. Pheonix and Shark' Tooth fell unconscious on shore. Black' Paw found them first as Wolf' Spider and Black' Paw nuzzled Phoenix' Song as Shark' Tooth coughed up water Black' Paw grabbed Shark' Tooth and aggressively shook him before throwing him into the rushing river where he drowned. Pheonix' Song didn't move her limbs stiff. Her fur was wrecked and marked with blood and scars. she coughed up some water, her eyes slowly blinking open as she began muttering something.

"Wolf' Spider...I'll always be with you...live a good life..." She muttered before her spirit left her body. Her head drooped down and her eyes shut closed. Wolf' Spider was in disbelief, she began yowling in pain and fear, tears constantly running down her face. She nuzzled Pheonix' Song desperately denying that she was dead. Black' Paw and Wolf' Spider reluctantly dragged her body to camp. Calming' Star called the clan together looking collective and like herself for once.

"May all those old enough to sleek through the shadows...gather below the high rock for a clan meeting." She yowled.

"Firstly...Deer' Paw has passed onto Star Clan due to Shark' Tooth murdering him in cold blood. As well as Pheonix' Song...she drowned by the riverbank...Thankfully Shark' Tooth went along with her drowning in the riverbank too...We shall take a moment to grieve for these faithful warriors and apprentice before the elders may bury them by where they have passed..." Calming dipped her head.

"After you all are done grieving...Swampy' Foot set up patrols for the evening and for tomorrow morning...we are running low on prey and set up a border patrol right afterwards I want to make sure our territory is free from Breeze' Clan and any other threats...see anything and report it to me immediately and we'll deal with it...that being said...CLAN DISSMISSED!" Calming yowled she was the first to grieve for these cats. She buried her muzzle in there fur. For a moment she looked as if she's lost hope for her clan, but she kept herself together. She said one last word to these cats and slowly crept back into her den.