t w e n t y e i g h t

yeona

"How are you going to examine it?" I asked them, then they looked at each other. "We'll ask for help from the Elven king." I gave them a confused look. "From Einar?"

Arthur's eyes widened the moment I mentioned the name casually. "Don't you think you should call him with respect, at least?" I chuckled at what he said. "Don't worry, he told me to just call him by his name." He nodded after I explained to him, then he sighed in relief.

"Don't you guys think that you should seek someone who's more knowledgeable in this kind of thing?" I asked them, but they gave me a confused look. "I don't want to be rude or something, but he doesn't look like one suited for this thing." I quickly added what I said.

"Ohhh no no no. Not from him. We'll ask his permission to meet someone inside his kingdom." Elijah said, being agreed by Arthur as he nodded his head.

"Someone?" I asked them, and they nodded at me. I smiled as I understood everything.

The rest of the trip became quiet and peaceful. Everybody slept as we were still far from the Elven Kingdom. The moment I saw the luscious greenery of the forest, I woke them up. Sylvie slowly descended to the ground near the entrance of the kingdom.

We walked through the ruined cave and it brought back memories. How we first got here, the library below which was also ruined, the time we first met king Einar, and the Elven people mistakenly thought I was the witch that saved them years ago.

And then a real war broke out that same day. I also remembered how I died and came back to life. I should train more and get strong as I might encounter another problem.

Then, we reached the ruined library. Books scattered everywhere and bookshelves were all laying on the ground. "This is a mess." Arthur commented as we walked above those shelves.

I guided them to the hidden door where I last saw it. I was tapping on the wall, trying to find it and hoping that I could activate it. "I swear, it was here somewhere." I told them, until I heard a different noise as I knocked on one part. I tried to compare it to the other parts and it really was different.

I tried knocking on it more, but it won't budge. I felt a presence behind me. "Let me try it." Elijah pulled out his wand and cast a spell. Seconds later, it opened. He proudly smiled at me. "Can you do it?" Then he walked past me. It's been a while since I last saw that attitude of his.

Arthur laughed before getting in. "That's Elijah for you. He's really proud of himself." I nodded at him then entered last so I could shut the door.

The little ones were zooming around the box, so I let them down and let Hyunjin stay on it alone. I looked at him and saw how peacefully he sleeps. Although he was still breathing, we must hurry.

I picked up my pace, which allowed me to walk past Elijah and Arthur. "Hey, what's the rush?" Elijah yelled behind me, then I heard their footsteps getting fast as well. I didn't answer them. I just walked until I reached the throne room, which King Einar might be.

The guards of the throne room saw us and blocked the door, then they looked at us, scrutinizing us will be the best description. "State your name and purpose, please." One of them said.

"Lee Yeona, and I'm here to see King Einar." The guards looked at each other, then they lowered their weapons. "Ms. Yeona, we're sorry to say but His Highness was not here. He must be in his garden." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Did they just change their attitude?

I nodded my head at them and smiled. "Okay, thank you. We'll just meet him there." We left the guards and walked to the garden.

"Oiii bunny!!" I heard someone shout, and then a little girl ran towards Minho and hugged him. "I missed you, bunny!" Greta was hugging Minho adorably. I approached her with a smile.

"Ohh hi, Ms. Yeona." She greeted me then proceeded to admire Minho again. "We're going to your Dad, you want to come?" I told her, then she just nodded while still hugging Minho and giggling.

We walked the path towards the garden, and there he was with Freya and Hakon. I first bowed as soon as they saw me, and the other two behind me bowed as well. "Yeona, it's good to see you again." Einar greeted, dropping his spray bottle aside and walked towards us.

"I believe there must be something urgent?" He asked, then I showed him Hyunjin inside the container. His expression is saddened, then he looked at me. "Can we please use the Moonlit Oasis?"

"The Oasis? Why?" He asked with confusion. "I know this is a bit weird, but it might help him heal using the waters from the Oasis." Einar looked at me with suspicion. "You're not going to do anything bad, right?" "I nodded at him, giving him assurance.

"Okay, I'll let you. But I'll accompany you, just in case." I smiled at him. "Thank you." He led the way to the Oasis. Elijah and Arthur followed as well, even the little ones were following behind. I guess, they were curious about what will happen.

As soon as we reached the pool, the waters glowed. Hyunjin's body floated on its own to the waters. The moment his body hovered over the pool, waters started to surround him. "What's happening to him?" King Einar asked while panicking. I shook my head while still keeping an eye at Hyunjin. "I don't know either."

Seconds later, the ball of water glowed bright blue and it burst like a bubble, getting everyone inside wet. Hyunjin's body floated towards me and I caught him in my arms.

I checked on him and his wounds were gone. Everyone curiously checked on him as well and was shocked. "Did the pool really heal him?" They couldn't believe their eyes. I smiled as soon as Hyunjin opened his eyes. "I think so."

He snuggled on my neck, like we haven't seen each other for years. "Thank you." He stayed there for a few minutes before going down to the other little ones. They seemed to be rejoicing or something.

We left the cave and returned to the garden where the siblings were waiting for us. I looked at Minho in Greta's arms and he looked a bit sulky. I chuckled a little.

"I believe that isn't the only thing why you're here." I turned to King Einar as soon as he spoke. Elijah pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to him. It was the vial that they stole from Irina's collection.

"We need to ask permission from you, Your Highness." Arthur started. "Please, allow us to meet your sister and examine this vial."

•••

It's been a while, I guess. But here's an update.
Enjoy~