Chapter 1

'Look you have to do this!'
Jimin's irritation seeps through the phone that hangs loosely between Seokjin's shoulder and his ear .

Seriously ,his ear needs a break from both his glasses and his brother's screeching.

No kidding,he loves his baby brother.He does a lot.But that doesn't mean that he can handle his brother's temper .Even though it's not currently directed to him.

Save Yoongi ,lord .Please

'Babe,I am doing the same'

'Oh you know you aren't!'

Seokjin could feel a migraine coming up as he hears the non stop bantering of his brother and his fiance .

He glances across his cubical to where Mark was staring at him in amusement.

Seokjin flips him a bird , sighing into the phone "If you guys are going to bicker ,why did you even call me Minie?"

Oh , Seokjin knows why he called him.Seokjin just doesn't want to make it look like he do

He could imagine Jimin squinting his eyes through the phone "To remind you that you have a little brother who is getting married next week"

Seokjin's heart lurches a little in his chest.Even though he is older ,his little brother is getting married first.

He is happy for him . Ofcourse he is.
Yoongi is the best guy ,no cap

The only problem is his family ,the one who haven't stop asking him about his love life and marriage plans

Seokjin is a corporate worker .Do they think he even has a life outside his cubical?

What will they know ? Seokjin should have stick to strawberry farming for real

Too late

He is already deep down in this shit

"Yes, honey.I know .I already booked the flight remember? I will meet you soon"

Seokjin pinches the bridge of his nose ,pushing his glasses up when Jimin says "I ? And not we ?"

Oh here it comes ,the day Seokjin had dreaded all his life .

"I don't think he can make it Jimin-ah"
Mark was still staring at him like an idiot chimpanzee and Seokjin throws the marker across the hall at him in annoyance 

"Yes,yes I remember promising to bring him but you know -"

'Look ,Mom is already planning a lot and Dad may not show but he too is excited to meet him .I can still come all across NewYork to wring your neck if you don't come with him ,but Mom? You really think you can dodge that bullet?"

Seokjin drops his head on the desk with a resigned "No"

Jimin's smile felt mocking from the line "Great ! Looking forward to meet him .And ofcourse, can't wait to meet you either ,hyungie! Love ya! Come soonest"

Seokjin nods ,banging his head gently "Yes,yes .We will be there .See you soon,love you too"

He drops his head ,a little hard as soon as the call drops and jogs his legs in frustration

"I am screwed"

He hears Mark's annoying wedges across the floor and looks up "Mark, can you ask your magician boyfriend to make me disappear somehow?"

Mark slaps his back "No~ ,also that's the mess you brought yourself"

"You are supposed to be my friend"