Chapter 3

Seokjin tunes out the claps and cheers , fumbling with his crooked fingers until the drinks arrived .The hotel was fancy ,too fancy in his opinion.Jimin hit a jackpot , marrying a lawyer.Yoongi doesn't look as grim as he appears on the magazines.

Yes,his soon to be brother in law is no less than a celebrity Lawyer .

The Omega downs the glass at the reminder.Yoongi is everything his parents wanted .He is a complete package ,with good looks ,packed wallet and a loving heart .

Fuck that gummy smile

Seokjin downs another glass and twists his tie

He was happy for his brother,he really was.Jimin deserves the best.Especially after listening to all the taunts growing up ,his brother never gave up on freestyle .Now ,he owns a dance studio and earns enough to pay his own bills.

Take that ,Dad! He could have never been happy being a doctor!

"Ugh,Jiminah!"
Seokjin whines , grabbing Jimin's arms as the latter loops it around his neck from behind "You almost made me spill the drink.Warn a guy next time would you ?"

Jimin grins , kissing his cheek "What else was I supposed to do when you looked so lost and gloom ,sitting here all by yourself?"

Seokjin turns in his chair to pull his cheeks "Well,someone was busy grinding against their fiance"

Jimin flushes ,swatting his shoulder "Hush.Mom's just a ear away"

He then drags a chair to sit besides Seokjin,waving at Yoongi who was currently being interogated by their father .It was probably the 'Hurt my son and I will kill you' speech by the looks of it

"Then behave"
Seokjin bumps his shoulder as he offers him a martini "Nah,Soju all the way"

Jimin grabs the glass out of Seokjin's hand and takes a sip "I swear ,the only thing I hate about Yoongi is his rich ass"

"You can always make him go bankrupt"
Seokjin winks teasingly,now sipping on the Martini

"Haha,funny .Then dad would make me file a divorce .You do know how it is"
Jimin sighs,whispering close "Atleast I did something that they approved.A rich son in law ,I think I made up for all the disappointments ,dont you think?"

Seokjin balls his fist under the table "Minie"

He hates the faraway look on his brother's face . Seokjin was always  their parents favourite child.He was clever,worked hard to get an Engineering degree.He was the perfect son in their eyes

He spent all his childhood pleasing his parents.Jimin never really cared ,he was always more inclined to things that made him excited.

Good thing he was an Omega ,so his parents couldnt pressurize him too much.Who cared what an Omega did ,as long as he marries a rich guy and birth his kids

Even in this century of progressed world,the prejudices stayed

"Ah, forget it.I can't sour my pheromones or Yoongi would get a jist of it.Cant have my man ruin his own party with his temper"

Jimin chuckles ,crinkling a genuine laugh

Seokjin was the happiest after knowing that his brother found someone who cherishes him with all his heart

"Oh no ,please don't let him.I am yet to taste the cake !"
Seokjin's laughter simmers as he sees his mother approaching the table

He straigtens up "Eomma "

"Ah, Seokjin-ah.Why are you sitting alone?"

"I am right by his side "
Jimin piques,holding Seokjin's hand under the table