Chapter 8

Yoongi had gone all out ,choosing the best suites for all the guests.However Seokjin would have loved to be not a part of this grand offer.

He would have booked a room elsewhere instead of worrying about the new arrangement that was thrown at his face

Was it not enough that he was already fake dating an Alpha,that he has to also shower in front of him?

The freaking rain shower didn't even have a frosting .

He was all good till the part of a Jacuzzi in the balcony,they weren't going to use it anyway .

But what about this ? His stomach drops at the realisation that he will also have to watch Namjoon shower in that clear panelled room .

Jesus,the thought alone makes his blood cold

"We could ask to put up few curtains?"
Namjoon says ,swinging his hands awkwardly

Seokjin shakes his head "No ,we are going to switch the room instead"

An impatient knocking stops Namjoon from responding to the Omega and he was dead confused when Seokjin springs to hide behind him at the loud female noise "Kim Seokjin,I know you are in there"

"It's your mother isn't it?"
Namjoon chuckles ,cooing over the sweating Omega.He shouldn't laugh but it was hilarious

"Can we just somehow disappear ?"
Seokjin asks ,cringing at the high pitched voice of his mother . Jimin must have told her that they have arrived

Now she will interogate him to death

"No , can't do"
Namjoon shakes his head ,pushing him towards the door

Seokjin glares at him "You are supposed to be on my side"

The Alpha blows a kiss "I am ,baby.I am right here for you"

There was a grim silence as Seokjin opens the door before his mother was barging in and engulfing him in a tight hug

Namjoon smothers a smile behind his hand as he watches Seokjin being pampered and showered in kisses .

Really ,she looks like a sweet lady .Why was Seokjin even dreading her is a mystery to him

It was soon answered when she leaves Seokjin and stalks to him "And you are Namjoon right ?"

The Alpha nods , caught between bowing and giving an awkward hug.He takes the traditional way and bows deeply "Park Namjoon mam"

He winces when she slaps his shoulders "I know boy.You look even more handsome than I imagined"

She smiles kindly , hugging him "Welcome to our family"

"Eomma"
Seokjin whines as he hears his mother's plans to introduce Namjoon to their family Priest.

If she pleases ,she might get them two married at the end of this week .

"Shut up! You have been hiding this wonderful and handsome as hell man from us for over an year!"
She scowls at him before turning to Namjoon "He haven't told us anything about you ,not a single thing.But I knew you are a gentleman from our little chat on the phone"

Namjoon nods,smile in place and eyes bouncing between Seokjin and his mother

So this is why Seokjin is scared to confront her.Mrs.Kim is a very outgoing and friendly women.She is beautiful, Seokjin definitely took after her in the looks department

While Seokjin currently looks like a gloom cloud,she looks like every drop of sunshine

"Thank you Mrs.Kim.I am delighted to meet you too"