Chapter 4

"Earth to Jin ?"
Namjoon waves a hand in front of the dazed Omega "If you start zoning every now and then ,it will hurt my Alpha ego.Because how do you even get distracted when I am sitting in front of you?"

"You are cheesy" Seokjin chuckles ,shaking his head "Too cheesy"

"As long as you don't mind " The Alpha winks ,"So tell me more about you"

Seokjin blinks ,aware of Namjoon's gaze on him.It never left

"You want to know about me ?"
He asks squeakily "Why ? "

"Why not ? I want to know everything about you"
Namjoon tells him sincerely "And not just because we are going to fake date but because I genuinely want to know about you"

The bright smile on the Omega's face had Namjoon's heart declining to beat .

They talked about Seokjin's favourite food ,his addiction to games and about movies.Seokjin was more of a kDrama person while Namjoon prefered action movies

"You know ,I am not that type of Omega who just invites anyone home"

Namjoon smiles kindly "I can tell .And I promise I won't let you regret your decision"

Seokjin's brow furrows "For some odd reason ,I trust you"

The Alpha warms at his words "I would never broke your trust"
Namjoon's heart aches at the thought of breaking Seokjin's heart.

He was already lying to the Omega , still he believes that he would come clean after Jimin's wedding.Atleast , Seokjin deserves to know .

"Now you are the one zoning out"
Seokjin chuckles

"Just thinking"
Namjoon begins,leaning close that has Seokjin steer back with wide eyes "This wont work"

"W-what won't work?"
The Omega follows Namjoon's movement as the Alpha stoods up from the chair and settles besides him on the couch

"You said you have never dated Alpha's"
Namjoon was too close for Seokjin's fragile heart .He nods ,shifting away "Yes,but it's not like we are dating in real.I can act"

"But can you also pretend to like my scent ?"

Seokjin tilts his head "What's wrong with your scent ?"

Namjin feels his chest expand at the thought of Seokjin liking his scent "So you don't mind how I smell ? It's not extreme or painful for you right ?"

The Omega chortles a laugh "Oh my god , Namjoon.Ofcourse,I don't find your scent unpleasant .In fact , amongst all the Alpha's I have came across,I only like yours "

He flushes,realising what he said and tries to move away further when Namjoon suddenly dips down and loops his arms around his waist , pulling him close

"What-"
Seokjin flinches at his sudden action

He watches as Namjoon's hand reaches out to brush his bangs.He flinches in reflex ,making the Alpha sigh "This is what I am talking about,Jin .How are we supposed to pretend that we are dating for a year if you flinch at my barest touch?"

Seokjin's mouth falls open in realisation "Oh"

He swallows thickly "I didn't mean to come out as uncomfortable but" Seokjin sighs "You remember I said how I have never dated Alphas?"

Namjoon nods , waiting patiently.His grip loosens slightly over Seokjin's waist in case the Omega wants to move

"And you being an Alpha.."
He trails getting wide eyes in return
"Do I make you uncomfortable somehow ?"