Chapter 6

The next day passed in blur of activities.Namjoon got everything he needed from the post and now he was heading with Seokjin into a store to buy matching suits for them .

It was quiet in the car as Seokjin drives him ,he had caught the Omega glancing at him from time to time .

The air was filled with awkward tension as nobody says a word .

When a particular song comes up ,they both reach to turn the volume ,causing their hands to brush against each other .

Seokjin looks up with wide eyes , pulling his hand away shyly and focuses back on the road .He lets Namjoon turn it up ,smiling softly "It's my favourite song"

They end up saying at the same time again .

Namjoon turns to him sheepishly "Didn't took you for someone who likes country music"

"Why ? Can't I ?"
The Omega wasn't looking at him but he could feel the latter shrug a response "It's too old school for some people"

"Well , it's peaceful for me .And who decides what genre belongs to which generation? For me,I think one should listen to whatever brings them peace and joy"
He slows down at the signal, stopping completely when it turns red

Namjoon was staring at him in wonder when he meets the latter's gaze . Seokjin sputters,ears turning red "What are you looking at ?"

"You"
The Alpha answers,grinning shamelessly

"Tch,flirt.Save these skills when we reach Jeju.Jimin is going to catch up on our lie anyway but I hope my rest of the family buys it"
Seokjin chuckles,turning back his attention to the road because a certain Alpha was trying to make him loose his mind.

Namjoon was handsome,too handsome for his poor heart to function properly.He is so used to act reckless ,he is afraid he will cross limits.

They might eventually,his mind unhelpfully provides .His grip tightens on the wheel when Namjoon purs ,close to his ear "I will make sure they do ,darling"

The Alpha pulls away as if nothing happened and asks innocently "So this brother of yours "

Seokjin nods , silently cursing at how quickly his heart picks pace at the Alpha's subtle flirting .He has been calling him nicknames, extremely sweet nicknames under the excuse of making their relationship appear aged and comfortable

He was right though, Seokjin couldn't disagree.He wasn't worried about his father,but his mother will definitely pick up something if they fail to ace their act

"He is a dancer right ? I don't want to be nosy but how did you two choose the opposite careers ?"

"Simple.Because we both do what we love.Our parents initially had different plans for us ,but we chose to follow our hearts.Eventually ,they made peace with it as long as we were successful in what we do"

Namjoon hums "Sounds fair.Taehyung followed my footsteps and joined -"

Shit.Namjoon almost exposed his identity "Sales"

He repeats , clearing his throat "We both work in sales"

"Yes,you told me . It's Ji sung Enterprises right ?"

The Alpha nods "Yes .That"

"Cool"

There was a lull in their conversation and Namjoon thought this was it .He sighs in relief when Seokjin doesn't pry more about his fake job .He feels guilty to lie to the Omega, something that he had never felt in all his service.He had changed identities countless times