Chapter 9

Namjoon wonders what will it take to punch Seokjin's ex across his face without causing a scene .The Omega had made him promise that he will not indulge Siwon ,no matter how much he riles him up

And he thought he will do fine with the control but currently he was failing .

"Long time huh"
Siwon raises his martini glass before taking a sip "It feels like almost a decade passed"

Seokjin suppresses a shiver that runs down his spine when Siwon stares at him with those sultry eyes .He could feel Namjoon going stiff too but probably because he was holding back from beating the shit out of Siwon and not from fear

"Really ? I thought it was just six years"
The Omega subtly glances at Namjoon,making sure he knows that he can handle this on his own .The Alpha doesn't look pretty elated by his decision but nods ,abandoning his drink to glare at Siwon .

"Just six years !"
Siwon presses a hand to his chest dramatically "And here I thought you were just missing me like I was .You blocked me from everywhere ,Jinnie"

Namjoon almost slams his fist against the counter at the pet name . Seokjin however doesn't react at all and shrugs "Well I didnt felt that I needed to keep contact anymore"

He turns to Namjoon,the Alpha was down right sending daggers in Siwon's way "I am hungry .Let's see if the dinner's up yet ?"

Namjoon's eyes softens and he nods ,sending one last glare at Siwon "Ofcourse babe"

They were about to leave when Siwon comments from behind "So this is the new boy toy you are hanging with now? I heard he is an Alpha"

Seokjin's grip tightens around Namjoon's arm and he turns to grit "What did you just say ?"

Siwon ignored him and asks Namjoon "Did he hire you to play house with him ? Because the Seokjin I know doesn't date anymore. And it doesn't make sense when he is dating an Alpha"

The Beta went under his skin as Seokjin lets out a panicked shriek "What? How could you say something like that ? What makes you think I paid him-"

"Come on Jinnie .Ask anyone around .We have a very interesting history before you broke my heart and ran away "

Seokjin snorts , holding Namjoon's hand tight in his .He knows it was him who had warned Namjoon to not loose his mind when it comes to Siwon but he was now regretting it a little.

"And now ,after years,you come here with an Alpha hanging off your arm , acting all indecent in public"
The Beta cocks his head quizzically
"Trying to make me jealous?"

"Well , it's not always about you.Why will I make you jealous? I didn't even knew that you were coming here"
Seokjin snorts dryly ,"And like you said ,we are history so let's not try to dig it back ,yeah ? You are not important enough to me that I will go to lengths,making you jealous"

Siwon scoffs "I see you have changed a lot"

"Change is nature's rule"
Seokjin tells him firmly "Now if you are done ,I would like to leave with my boyfriend"

Before Siwon could say anything, Seokjin was dragging Namjoon away from him

"Please take back your words and let me punch him square in his face"
Namjoon mumbles ,looking back at the smirking Beta.He had seen him somewhere,but he can't remember

They reach the dining hall where others were waiting "No ,you cant punch him"

"But -"

"Say Hi to Yoongi's older sister ,Min Yoonji"
Seokjin cuts him off ,smiling gleefully as a short women with dark hairs and small face greets them