1

Riiinngg riinngg

"Haallo... "

"TEN....! You didn't even wake up." The male yelled at ten through his phone
"Mmm 5 more mins doie" Ten replied drifting to his sleep again wishing that he could continue his dream
"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul you better open the fucking door , we are getting late for uni. Today is our first day of our third sem and you want 5 more mins to sleep....!!" ten finally opened his eyes and thats when he heard the banging noises on the door.
He got up from his bed and opened the door to see his friend and dormmate doie aka Kim Doyoung standing there while glaring at him before entering the room.
" What the fuck doie. You just ruined my dream. Ahhh i was this close to kiss Johnny and you ruined it aahhhhhh " Ten said while doyoung gave him a glare.
" Why are you so angry in the morning and Where is your roomkey" Ten asked again
"Aah i am angry because I was knocking on the door for more than half and hour like crazy and you was here dreaming about that guy again .Like seriously ten. "
Doyoung replied .

"why are you rushing this fast it's only 7.30 am we have to report at the uni at 8 am so we have plenty of time right.. " Ten said looking at doyoung

Doyoung signed before saying " Aah i told you na jungwoo . His classes starts from today and i went to pick him up from home and dropped him in his room on the 6th floor as mom and dad are busy. And i also have to bring him to the college office before sending him to his class. Wait what about lucas his class also starts from today right.?"
" Ooh right I forgot that ..Yesturday mom called me and told me that i should take care of lucas. But you know that even though we are brothers we never get along well. He is so annoying and never shows respect towards me and our fight starts there from the moment we see each other, so it's better to ignore him" Ten said while getting his uniform from his cupboard.
Doyoung laughs at his friend before asking him his plans for the day.
"Mmm I have to report at the college media club at 8 am and i dont know how long it takes there but probably less than 1 hour I think. You have student Council meeting right.? Ten asked as he looked at doyoung who almost finished getting ready.
"Yeah, but I told taeyong hyung that I won't be attending it as I have to take care of jungwoo and Mark.How about we all eat breakfast together in the canteen before our classes ?"
Doyoung asked while tieing his shoes.
"That sounds good. And i wanna see jungwoo soo bad. I miss him so much even I just saw him last week ." Ten said while getting inside the bathroom.
Doyoung laughed at his friend before waving at him and exiting his room and hopping towards jungwoo's room.

Doyoung's  pov

I knocked on jungwoo rooms twice and the door opened revealing jungwoo .
"Are you ready.?" I asked him before entering his room.
" Yes hyung, I am ready but Mark is still packing his bag". Jungwoo said as I entered their room.
" Doyoungie hyung.!" Mark, our cousin Or should I say jungwoo's friend and dormate he hugged me tightly.
I hugged back him and smiled before asking.
"Did taeyong hyung dropped you here.? "
Mark sighed before releasing the hug saying. " Aah hyung he dropped me here infornt of the dorm saying he has something important to do . And it took me half an hour to find my room and carry all my luggages here."
"Ok if you guys finished then can we start going. I just wanna see my new classs.."
Jungwoo said while grabbed his back leaving the room rolling his eyes.
And mark and I followed him.

Mark is the same age as jungwoo so there were best friends from childhood. And i was happy that they will take care of each other here. When I fist joined this uni taeyong hyung and his friend yuta hyung was the one who took care of me and ten.

<Time skip>

Me , jungwoo and Mark arrived at the uni and both Mark and jungwoo was staring at the uni in ave..
Yeah I know our university was very popular and it is very hard to get admission here . Taeyong hyung, me and Mark got scholarship . While for jungwoo mom and dad did all the things they can so he will get into the same uni as us. Hhmmm I don't know if he is just dumb or acts dumb. And he usually studies only when mom or dad scolds him, I don't know how I am gonna make him study here.. I signed as we just headed towards the uni office .

Mark's  pov

We just excited the uni office room after collecting our timetables. As we excited I saw many people males and females staring at us . Doyoung hyung just grabbed mine and jungwoo's hand and ignored them before walking towards somewhere.
"This is our college canteen." Doyongie hyung said and we nodded.
As we entered the canteen doyoung hyung waved at someone , I looked and saw ten hyung. We walked towards him Ten hyung hugged both of us and before we all sat together.

Then I heard a lot of girls screaming and running inside the canteen . " What's happening? " I asked terrified by their screams.
"Ahh that's the college heartthrob aka the basketball captain jaehyun and his friend. It's pretty daily here so we just don't come here at this time but today we got no chance". Doyoung hyung said while ten hyung kept looking at the side the heartthrob guy went.
" You all wait here I'll just go and order first. " Doyoung hyung said before getting up from his seat.
I watched as he walked towards the counter gaining attention from the students mostly boys . I already knew he will be very popular here as he was popular in our old school even it was a boys school. Taeyong hyung was like his bodyguard that time. Many was afraid to approach doyoungie hyung because they were scared of taeyong hyung.
I was in my thoughts when someone hugged me from behind. I was startled and looked behind just to see a smiling yuta hyung.
" Aah hyung you scared me.. " I said as yuta hyung and taeyong hyung took the seat beside me.
Yuta hyung smiled and pinched my cheeks before saying " You are soo cute, and how's the college you like it.?
I nodded my head
" Where is doie.? " Taeyong hyung asked while scanning around
"Ooh he went to order food" Said ten hyung while pointing towards doyoung hyung .
" I'll help him " Taeyong hyung said while walking towards doyoung hyung.

We all started eating after taeyong hyung and doyoung hyung brought our food.

Doyoung's pov

"Where is taeil hyung.?
I asked before looking at taeyong hyung as he started eating.
" Ooh he is busy with the music club". Taeyong hyung said while eating.
"Ooh" I hummed before eating my food.

*****