10

"Ok students that's all for today. You all will have a project and i will explain about that on next class ok. " The professor said before going out of then class.

"Hey doie."

"Yes ten what is it." Doyoung asked putting the books inside his bag.

"What's your plan in evening.? We don't have classes right."

"Ooh nothing special why are you asking.? " Doyoung asked looking over to him.

"Mmm you know johnny hyung's birthday is coming and i want to buy Johnny hyung something really memorable." Ten said

"Ooh ook then buy something why are you telling me this" Doyoung asked him

" But you know I really don't know what to buy for him. So mm please come with me. " Ten said with his puppy eyes.

" What.? He is your boyfriend If you don't know what to buy then how will i know. You better ask haechan Or taeil hyung to help you." Doyoung said and started walking out of the class.

"Wait..doie. How can i ask their help they don't even know that we are dating. please I really need your help please please." Ten said
.
"Huh then ask jaehyun he knows your relation and he is johnny's best friend he would know johnny really well. " Doyoung said

*sigh* " You are really giving me a headache. Ok you are coming with me in the evening and thats all " Ten said and ran away

"Yaah wait I am not.. Has he gone crazy.?" Doyoung said.

<time skip>

" So guys today's meeting is to inform you all about the intercollegiate competition. This year's intercollegiate competition is held in our college. And for the juniors I will explain what intercollegiate competition is. It's like a competition where many colleges will compete with each other in sports, arts and everything and the the college with most points will be announced as the best. So the competition will be conducted from February 18 to February 28. More clearly Feb 18,19 and 20 all the singing dancing and all the art competitions will be held. And from 20 to 27th all the sport competitions and last day the prize distribution will be done that's all the uni have planned till now. And you know today it's January 25th so we have to paste the notice on the notice board today itself and inform every clubs to make the list of students participating by this week." Taeyong said as everyone nodded.

"Ok so now me and jinyoung have divided you all guys into two groups for this fest. So the council secretary Kim doyoung will be leading one group, the council vice president jinyoung and I will be leading the second group. Now the job for each group is, doyoung and group have to paste the notices and collect the name of the students participating and rest of the thing my and jinyoung's team will handle. We have to do it before February starting. Now if nobody has any doubt the meeting is dismissed. "
Taeyong said and everyone nodded before walking out.

" Doyoungie you have to paste all the notices tomorrow itself and collect the list from the clubs before Wednesday"

"Taeyongaah why are rushing we have time till next Monday right. "

"Ooh jinyoung we have time but me,doyoungie and mark won't be here it's my birthday this Sunday so i have to go home and doyoung's home is near mine so he is also coming with me. We will be leaving on Thursday night and will be back probably by next Tuesday or Wednesday. "

"Ooh ok then we can do it Thursday itself. And when will you treat us your birthday party"

"Ooh that soon maybe"

*knock*knock*

"Come in"

"Ooh hey ten."

"Hey taeyongie hyung. Is your meeting over. " Ten asked

"Yeah it's over why.? "

"Aah great then I am taking doie with me ok. " Ten said

"ooh why is there something-" Taeyong couldn't finish his sentence as ten dragged doyoung out of the room.

Taeyong and jinyoung looked at each other before shrugging it off.

"Yaah pull slowly you are hurting my hand. " Doyoung said and ten ignored him and dragged him to the parking.

"Why are we here. Shouldn't we call an uber or something. " Doyoung asked but ten kept looking around searching for someone

"Who are you searching. Is someone comin-" Doyoung couldn't finish his sentence as someone came towards them

"Hey guys I wasn't late right.?" The guy asked

"Jaehyun."

"Hey doyoung."

"Ooh I didn't knew you were coming. " Doyoung said and glared at ten

" Ooh me too I also didn't know you were coming, today ten asked me to help him to buy the gift and I just agreed. " Jaehyun said and ten widened his eyes and gave jaehyun are you real look before remembering the morning scenes

*flashback to morning*

Ten's pov

I walked towards the basketball court and saw the guy I was searching for.

" Hey jaehyun hyung. " I called and he looked over and waved his hands before running to me.

"Ooh hey ten what's up.? "

"Mmm actually I came to ask you a help." I asked and he looked at me confusedly

"Ooh it's that johnny's birthday is coming right. So I want to buy him something but I really don't know what to buy so can you please help me."

"Me? how will i help you.? " He asked
me

"You are his freind so you knows what he likes and all.so today evening I am going to buy the gift and it will be really nice of you if you join me and help me to buy the gift " I asked and he thought for a minute and smirked before saying

"Ok I will help you. But you know if I help you with something you should also help me back right.? "

" Ooh that's it I will definitely help you in anything. " I said confidently

"Ooh really then we can buy the gift today itself. In evening after your class come to the parking with doyoung i will be waiting there. " He said with a smile

"Yeah ok- wait what with doyoung.? " I asked with a schocked face and he nodded his head with an innocent smile.

" I don't think he will come."

" Ooh then you can go and buy the gift yourself. " He said and started walking back to the court.

" Wait wait..aargh.. Fine I will try to bring him. " I said and he raised his hands and showed me a thumbs up without even turning around.

*Flashback end*

Ten looked at jaehyun with a glare who just stood there with an innocent smile.

"Ooh now you are here so let's all go together now. " Jaehyun said and doyoung nodded his head.

"My car is there come. " Jaehyun said started walking and ten and doyoung followed him

"Doie you sit in the front seat. " Ten whispered to doyoung

"What me? Why should I.?" Doyoung whispered back

"Yah I already have a boyfriend and I don't want to sit on the passenger seat unless my boyfriend is driving the car."

" Waah so you mean I am single and i have to sit anywhere you say" Doyoung shouted with low voice

"Aah no it's we both can't sit in the front seat together and if we both sit in backseat we will make him look like our driver so please just sit in the front seat. " Ten said with puppy eyes

"Tchh fine. " Doyoung said rolling his eyes.