3

Ten's pov

Our classes just finished. There was nothing much today just some introduction classes only.
Now I have to rush because I have report at the  media.
" Doie , you are sure right that you can look after all the youngers alone. "I asked as I felt bad for him .
Oh my god ten. I told you that it's fine. Don't worry about me I can handle it. " Doie said assuring me with his smile.
I bid him bye while running towards the media club.

Doyoung's  pov

I picked my bag before heading towards the youngers class. Good thing that they all had same class today. As I reached their I saw them exiting the class.
" Doyoung hyung " Lucas waved before smiling at me
I waved back and smilied before saying
" I lost all my energy in the morning looking for you "
"Ooh in was just looking around the uni" Lucas said scratching his neck.

"Ok guys now tell me which club would you like to join" I asked as everyone started thinking.
"I choose sports I wanna join the basketball team" Lucas said looking at me.
"Me too" Jeno said looking at me
I nodded at both of them before asking "what about you haechan? ".
He looked at Mark before saying music club .
"I choose media club because ten hyung is there.
Mark what club you wanna join.? " Jugwoo said while all of us looked Mark.
"Mmm I don't know maybe music or dance club". Mark said not sure about what to choose.
Haechan looked at Mark  saying" aah voice is really good seems like you can rap you should definitely join music club." jungwoo cut him off by saying" Aah no you should join dance club you dance really well. "
"  Mmm Ok I choose administration club as taeyongie  hyung and doyoungie hyung is there. "  Mark said while making all of us laugh while haechan and jungwoo stood there sulking.
" you ok.? " I asked jeno as we started walking and he replied yes with a blank face.
"Ooh hyung he is ok he just never smiles that it."
Haechan said casually.
" Really why don't you smile you are very cute, so i am sure your smile will also be cute. " I said pinching his cheeks.
"Hyung how about my smile" Said haechan showing me his smile.
I fake puked before walking forward while a sulky haechan followed me nagging
"Aah hyung look I am cute"

<Time skip>

Now I am walking towards the sport club  with Lucas and jeno after sending other three in their respective clubs.
"Hello  minho hyung" I said as I saw the sports club president .
"Aah Doyongaah. Come on are you gonna finally accept my request of joining the sports club" He asked while smiling at me
"Aah no hyung I am here with the freshers" I said as point towards Lucas and jeno.
"Ooh.. Come on guys . Give me your papers" He said as jeno and Lucas handed their papers.
" So you guys wanna join the basketball team right"
He asked gaining a nod from both.
As I was about to take my leave when Minho hyung asked me if I can take jeno and Lucas to the basketball court as he has some important things to do here. 
I  nodded
And here I am looking around the crowded basketball court just to find yuta hyung as he is the basketball teams vice captain. And I spotted him writing something on the paper.
"Yuta hyung" I  shouted in a low voice gaining his attention
"Doyoungie" Yuta hyung shouted back smiling and waving his hand.  He ran towards me as I gestured him to come here.
"What happened" He asked as he came towards me.
"This is Lucas ten hyung's brother and this is jeno taeil hyung's cousin they wanted to join the basketball team." I said as yuta hyung nodded at me.
"Yo guys you see that table there just fill this form and keep it there" Yuta hyung said while passing them the form.
Jeno and lucas went to fill the form while yuta hyung kept talking with me.  After sometimes I felt like someone is staring at me, I slowly scanned around and saw Jeong jaehyun staring at me and our eyes got locked 'Ooh God doyoung look away' I said to myself but I can't. My heart was beating like crazy. That's when my phone started ringing I looked at saw taeyong hyung calling. I waved at yuta hyung and hurried fastly without glancing at jaehyun.

Jaehyun's pov

"Jeno! " I said as I saw my brother
"Hii hyung" He said while filling the form.
" You came alone. Where is haechan.? " I asked while looking at the person next to him.
"He is in the music club and I came with him. He is Lucas and doyoungie hyung brought us here". He said while keeping the form on the table.
'Doyoungie hyung ' i scanned my eyes all around the court to find whom jeno was mentioning.
And my eyes stopped at a particular male Kim Doyoung aka the secretary of the student council. He was laughing with yuta showing his bunny smile.
I didn't know I was staring at him until he looked in my direction. His eyes got stucked on mine and we was staring at each other until his phone rang. He took his phone and waved at yuta and ran without sparing me a glance.' He is cute'. 'Huh what am I thinking' I ruffled my hair and walked away.