6

Jaehyun's pov

I am boxing  in my apartment as Johnny was talking to someone in his phone, today was weekend so we had no classes.

"Hey jae you know ten he and his friends are going to amusement park and asked if I wanna join and he said that you can also could join . "

" Not interested. " I said punching the sand bag.

"Are you sure, you know who all are coming ,ten,  jungwoo, lucas, taeil hyung, Mark, haechan, jeno, DOYOUNG!! and taeyong." Johnny said emphasising doyoung's name.
I thought twice as taeyong will be there. I just don't want to see him near doyoung.

" Ooh jeno is coming, then guess I should come,like I have to take care of him. " I said hopping Johnny will belive me.
But he smirked at me before saying
"aah really jae you love your baby brother that much huh.? Come on jae we know each other for years. And there is no need to hide it from me. "
I signed heavily
" Aaahhh it's not like that. Like I really don't know what this feeling is like I knew him way before but like recently all I could think is him and I am getting really angry if someone talks or even comes near him. " I said removing my gloves and flopping on the couch with my hands on my hair.
"Look jae this is exactly what I feel with ten. And now I know that I love him and I am sure that he loves me too but I can't really tell him that. But I am trying to tell him soon before I loose the chance.And I am sure you know that doyoung he is very popular among the boys in our uni and you better speed up things or you know right." Johnny said while holding my shoulder.
"Yeah but what do you think I should do.? We never talked with each other".

" Let's get ready for the amusement park, as doyoung will be there so maybe you will get some chances. " Johnny said and I nodded.

Time skip

"Heyy Johnny hyung, jaehyun hyung" Haechan screamed as he saw them.
Johnny waved walking towards them followed by jaehyun.
Haechan was opening his arms for Johnny to hug him but Johnny just ignored him like air and went towards ten. Haechan pouted before hugging Mark only to be pushed away by jungwoo.
" Where is others.? " Johnny asked as he saw jaehyun searching for doyoung who was not there.
"Ooh doie and taeyong hyung went to get the tickets, ahh there they are. " Ten said pointing towards doyoung and taeyong who coming towards them.
Doyoung was wearing an oversized hoddie 'cute' jaehyun thought to himself as he smiled at them.
Doyoung and taeyong came and gave the pass to everyone. Doyoung looked at jaehyun and slightly smilied before giving him the pass. Their hands brushed slightly making jaehyun feel electricity passing through him.

"Ok lets goo..." Taeil said as everyone nodded before walking.

<Time skip>

They played many games and rode rides but jaehyun was sad as doyoung didn't gave him a glance and the main thing is he is sticking with taeyong which made jaehyun boil with jealousy . He nudged johnny to do something. And johnny thought for sometime before saying.
" Guys next we can go to the haunted house" Johnny said and everyone agreed.
" I love haunted houses let's get going" Yuta said and they all entered the house after getting the pass.
They to saw three hallways as they entered.
"I think we have to make three groups." Johnny said and winked at jaehyun, who understood his plan.
"Yeah that will be good, taeyong hyung make the groups. " Ten said shattering all  johnnys plan. Both johnny and jaehyun looked each other and sighned
"Every group should contain at least a person who is not  much scared. " Yuta said
" Aah then I can lead a group I am not scared of anything. " Said haechan
"Really" Mark asked gaining a proud nod from haechan.
" Ok Johnny hyung, jaehyun hyung,jeno and Lucas will be one group, yuta,taeyong,taeil hyung and ten hyung will be another group me,mark,  jungwoo, and doyoungie hyung will be last group. " Haechan said with a proud smile
'Fuck' jaehyun and johnny said in their mind at the same time glaring at haechan.
" No,I want to go with taeyong hyung and yuta hyung.I am scared" Mark said holding taeyong's and yuta's hand
" Then we can exchange ten with mark. " Taeyong suggested as everyone agreed. And haechan pouted sadly.