4

At council room

"Ahh doyoungaah the principal just gave me this year's plansheet and there are many changes from last year, we are in trouble, like there is a lot of work. " Taeyong said while looking at the plansheet while doyoung came and stood in front of him.
" Come sit here I called for a meeting others will be here soon" Taeyong said to doyoung who came forward and took a seat near taeyong.

<Time skip>

Ten's pov

I streched my arms before getting out of the media club. I walked out the room and bumbed into someone's chest like a bulky chest. I look up to see Johnny. I kept looking at him with a fast beating heart.
And he Smirked before he came closer to ears whispering " Is there something on my face cutie" I blushed at the nickname and shooked my head before running out the room holding my cheeks as I know that it is red.

I was walking through the hallway still blushing when I saw doyoung sitting there holding a paper.

" Hey doie what's up? Why are you looking like you just got divorced or something. " I said and he looked at me before saying "and you look like you just came out after your wedding night, your cheeks are really on fire. "
I explained everything that happened in the studio to doie.
"He called me cutie aahh".
" Ooh good for you. " Doie said and looked at the paper in his hands.
"What's that. " I asked him
"This year's plansheet. " He said and gave it to me.

"What! Shuffling rooms. Like a senior and junior should share a room? " I said as read the plansheet and he nodded his head.
"Aah I hate that. " I said and sat with him.

<Time skip>

Doyoung's pov

The hallway of the dorm was very noisy as all the students were trying to find their new given rooms.

Thanks to taeyong hyung me and ten got the rooms next to each other.
I was in my room unpacking my things as my roommate was still not here.

I heard the door knocking I opened the door just to close it as soon as possible.
What him! Aah so annoying. Out of all the Juniors why him
Then he began to bang on the door 'aah so annoying' I thought and I opened the room revealing Lee haechan standing there smiling.
At the same time I saw jungwoo knocking on tens door. Ten opened the door and hugged jungwoo.
"Aah ten I think we need to switch our roommates. Jungwoo would love it if I will be his roomate. Right jungwoo.? " I said with zero hope as I know jungwoo likes ten more than me.
"Huh but I want doyoungie hyung as my roommate. " Haechan said pouting.
"Ooh bye hyung" Jungwoo said as he and ten entered their room and closed the door.
"Come on doyoungie hyung" Haechan said dragging me inside.
'Aah I hate it'.

"Woah hyung is this plushies yours. " Haechan said as he was about to touch my plushies.
"Nooo" I screamed as he flinched and looked at me.
"Ok listen as long as you live here don't touch any of my things, do you understand. " I said
"Ooh come on hyung ".he laughed and slightly hit me before walking away.
'Really god 1 year with him aarhhh' I thought and punched my hands in the air.

<Time skip>
Next morning.

Haechan's pov

"Yaah wake up you are gonna be late for your class" Someone shaked me
"Mm, 5 more mins eomma" I replied cuddling my pillow.

"EOMMA! What the hell haechan do I look like your mother. "
I opened my eyes to see doyoung hyung who was ready to beat my ass that I rushed to the bathroom before he can do so.

<Time skip>

Jaehyun's pov

I left mine apartment and headed towards the college alone as Johnny is staying in the dormitory from yesterday as taeil hyung and Haechan are staying in the college dorm and now his mom wants him to stay there too.

I was walking through the hallway alone.
" hyung wait for me " I heard haechan. God he is so loud. First I thought he was calling me but then I heard him saying

"doyoungie hyung".

'Doyoung'

I turned to around see an annoyed doyoung followed by an annoying haechan.
I smile as I saw doyoung stopping on his track before turing back and glaring at haechan who also stopped and innocently looking at him.

"Cute" I said
" Who Haechannie" Someone asked me
"Ahh no doyoung" I said smiling at the angry bunny .

"Aah so the basketball captain has a crush on the council secretary I see" I looked back with a shocked face and saw Johnny giving me a teasing smile. I Covered Johnny's mouth with my hands before he could talk more.
"Shut up! what are you saying. " I said
"When did it start, why didn't you tell me? " Johnny asked with a sly smile as he removed my hand
"Start what" I asked walking away.
" Haa you don't know. I asked when did you started liking the council secretary. " Johnny asked keeping up with me.
" Huh what do you mean like him I don't like him" I said taking out my headphones
"But you said he was cute" Johnny said standing in front of me.
"I didn't say that" I said as I wore my headphone not wanting anymore questions from Johnny.
" Yaah I heard it, stop there" He said but I ignored him.