9

"Yaah what's there to laugh this much huh.? "
Jaehyun asked Johnny was laughing like crazy.

" I asked you so many times to move in to the dorm but you were disgusted about living in the dorm and now you want to move in and that too because you are jealous about doyoung and taeyong. "
Johnny said between his laugh.

"Ok first I was not disgusted. It is just I don't wanted to live somewhere other than my apartment and second thing I am moving in not because I am jealous ok. I just wanted to become close to doyoung. " Jaehyun said and Johnny rolled his eyes before saying

"Ooh ok then. When are you moving in. "

" Mm not sure the warden said he will inform me everything before evening. "

" Yeah and I forget to tell you I actually changed my room."

"Ooh why did taeyong kick you out of the room. " Jaehyun said and Johnny glared at him before saying.

"Shut up its just you know lucas  he was yuta's roommate and yuta is really sensitive to sounds when he sleeps and lucas plays game in night so yuta asked me if I can exchange room with him  " Johnny said

" And you said agreed because you can stay with your brother in law right.? " Jaehyun said and Johnny gave him a smile.

Just then jaehyun's phone rang.
"Ooh its the warden. " Jaehyun said as he answered the call.

"Hello

........

Yes sir.

...........

Ooh then I will move in today itself.

.......

Thank you sir. "

"What did he say. " Johnny asked as jaehyun ended the call.

"Ooh he said that there is a room available for me. So I am planning to move in today itself. And my room number is 502 ." Jaehyun said

"What 502 wahh. You know who is your roommate? " Johnny asked and jaehyun shooked his head saying no.

"It's jeno. He just moved there yesterday."

"Ooh and is my room close to-"Jaehyun couldn't complete his sentence as Johnny said

" Yeah it is close. " Johnny said and jaehyun smilied but the smile changed into an annoying expression as Johnny continued

" To mine. My room is 505.Like your room is almost opposite to mine."

"Yahh I am not asking about being close to your room. Is it close to doyoung's."
Jaehyun asked and Johnny rolled his eyes before saying.

"His room is 521 which is like on the same floor but not close to yours. And let me say this to make you happy. You know my old room I shared with taeyong, that was just opposite to his room."

"Fuck." Jaehyun cursed

"Come let's grab lunch and eat I am feeling really hungry. " Johnny said and both of them grabbed their lunch and sat on an empty table.

As they were about to eat they saw doyoung and taeyong walking inside the canteen talking and laughing.
Jaehyun started to boil in anger.

"Wahh jae today is your lucky day. Just look over there. "  Johnny said laughing and jaehyun gave him an annoyed expression and turned his head and saw something and he looked over Johnny with a smirk and said

"Yaah Johnny today is your lucky day too" Johnny gave him a confused look.

"Just look over there. " Jaehyun said and Johnny turned around and saw ten walking inside the canteen laughing and talking with yuta who has his hands around ten's shoulder.
Jaehyun started laughing making Johnny boil in anger.

"Hey jaehyun Johnny. "
They heard taeyong calling them. Both of them turned around and saw taeyong and doyoung walking towards them with their lunch.
"Hey taeyong come sit here we all can have lunch together. " Johnny said and taeyong nodded

Soon ten and yuta joined them and they all were having luch together.
And all this time jaehyun kept taking glances at doyoung.

Suddenly doyoung's phone rang.

"Hello hyung. " Doyoung said answering the phone.

...................

" Ooh ok hyung just 5 mins I will there. " Doyoung said and ended the call.

"Who was it.? " Taeyong asked

" Ooh it's taeil hyung. He asked me to see him at the music club. "

"Ooh suddenly,what happened.? " Ten asked

"Aah I don't know. Anyway I am going you guys continue the lunch." Doyoung said and went.

<Time skip>

"What no taeil hyung I can't."

"Aah doyoungaah please just this time. You know it's a duet competition and all the pairs are set but we need one more person.  You love singing right. Come on." Taeil said with puppy eyes.

"Hyung you should call other students who wants to sing. We have to give opportunities to all. I am sure you will find someone from the Juniors. "
Doyoung said and taeil sighed in defeat.

"Ok then. But if I can't find one you have to help me. " Taeil said and doyoung nodded his head with a smile.

<Time skip>

" Ten you guys go down. I will go and call jeno and then all of us can have dinner together." Doyoung said and ten nodded.

"Jeno." 

*knock*

"Jenoyah"

*knock*

"Where he is.? " Doyoung said and suddenly the door opened.

" Ooh jaehyun You moved into the dorm.?" Doyoung said with a shocked face

"Ooh yes you know the basketball practices and all ."

"Haam" Doyoung said

" you here to meet jeno."

"Aah I came to call him for dinner." Doyoung asked

"Doyoungie hyung let's go. " Jeno said and he came towards doyoung.

"Yeah. Mm jaehyun you wanna join us. " Doyoung asked and jaehyun smilied before nodding his head.

"Ooh jaehyunie hyung you moved into the dorm. " Haechan asked as doyoung jeno and jaehyun entered the cafeteria.

" Woah jaehyun that was surprising I thought you won't live somewhere other than your apartment. " Haechan added.

" I knew he would move in since Johnny is here. " Taeil said.

Soon all of them became close. And jaehyun was really happy that he became close to doyoung. He was still jealous about taeyong and doyoung.
But he was happy that doyoung started talking with him freely.
And the slight skinship with doyoung would sent jaehyun to moon.