💧 Adam x fem!reader 💧

POV: After another extermination Y/N doesn't want to kill demons and thinks redemption may be the answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna kill those fucking demons" Adam spat. The extermination had ended a few hours ago and Y/N couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Adam..." she said, her voice just above a whisper. "What?" He replied in a slightly annoyed tone, he had missed a demon and that pissed on his whole day.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea..." she looked up at him and mumbled. She couldn't shake off the fact that maybe, just maybe, demons weren't that bad.

She had a friend in hell who had killed their abusive mother and because of that got sent to hell and she thought the system was unjust.

"What are you talking about?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at her skeptically. "I think maybe if we just give them a chance to redeem themselves..." she trailed off, earning a glare off the angel.

"You're kidding right?" He smirked slightly, he liked jokes and didn't think that one of his right hands could ever think such a STUPID thing. She looked away shamefully, she didn't want to meet his gaze if he thought she was joking.

"Don't tell me you're actually trying to defend demons, N/N" Adam's smile slowly fading, replaced with a look of judgement and his voice slightly tinged with concern.

"I'm just saying..." She tried to plead her case but was cut off by him. "Those things could kill us, don't you understand what they could do to us?"

"And do you have no idea what you do to them? Have you no idea the pain you caused?" She replied, slowing down her walk.

"We kill them for a reason, Y/N. They're a threat to heaven, the little fuckers." He raised his voice slightly. "If we give them a chance to redeem themselves then maybe they wouldn't be a threat..." she mumbled.

"Those things are incapable of redemption ,Y/N, they are soulless and if we give them mercy they'll use it against us" He slowed down his walk so he was next to her. "Things? Those things? They are not things they are people that made a wrong decision and got punished for eternity for it!" She shouted, she was finished with his arrogance and failure to see good.

"You're out of your damn mind if you think that" He replied, unfazed by her shouting. "You're impossible! You are a snobbish, lazy and stubborn ass that can't see good in the world!" She screamed and stepped away from him slightly.

He stepped with her "I am not stubborn! I am protecting heaven! I will never let those things into heaven and you know what? I'll kill every one of them if I have to!" He shouted back with a venomous tone.

"You're disgusting...I can't believe how I ever would have liked you" She scoffed and walked away, her wings trailing behind her.

Adam slams his fist on the wall "Damn it! Damn you!" He shouted as she left the room. She headed to her room in the very large complex and started packing a bag and getting out of her bloody exterminator clothes. If she wanted to change the world she knew she had to do something.

He was pacing around the room angrily when he heard her leave her room and saw she was carrying a bag through the crack of the door. He flung the doors open and followed her.

"Y/N! Wait!" He shouted after her as she walked down the stairs, ignoring him. "Y/N!" He shouted again but she closed her eyes, trying to silence his calls. He caught up to her and grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him.

"Damn it! Listen to me!" He shouted and she turned her face away and scoffed. "I know I may seem harsh but I am doing this for a reason, to protect heaven." He tried to reason with her, one of the first time that he was ever reasonable and not a sarcastic asshole.

"Well, if it is so sinful for me to believe that all people deserve a chance at happiness then I suppose I'll have to join the other sinners in hell..." She mumbled, her face still turned away as she struggled to avoid his golden eyes.

He seemed visibly upset at this. "Please don't do that, Y/N...I..." before he could finish his sentence she removed herself from his grip and ran down the stairs to a landing pad that she could fly down to hell on.

"Damn it, Y/N! Just listen to me for once!" He ran after her. She took a deep breath and prepared for take-off. "Fuck sake! I don't want you to go!" He shouted, trying to reach out to her.

"What do you care? You've got Lute!" She said and turned her head to see him. "You...you really hate me don't you?" He snarled with a sense of pain but anger. "Quite the opposite actually..." she sighed, she had always loved him but if he was that fixated on such a horrible situation then she couldn't be with him.

"Then...why do you want to go? Why do you want to leave me.." he furrowed his eyebrows and tried to reach is arm out to her but she flinched and he took that as a sign to stop. She stopped herself from crying right there, she wanted to stay, she wanted to show him how much she loved him.

"I don't want to go Adam...but I need to make a point...I need to show that this cannot go on.." she sighed and turned her head to face the sky below. "Damn it, N/N..." he sighed.

"What?..." she replied, still looking down. "Just please don't go.." He pulled her into a tight hug, he didn't want to let her go if it meant losing her.

She wanted to hug him back, to collapse in his arms and to feel love but she knew that if she wanted this madness to end then she would have to take the first step. She pushed him away from her and let herself fall into the sky, her wings stopping her from falling as she flew down to hell. Leaving Adam on the landing pad.

Adam watched as she flew down, silent, tears forming in his golden eyes. As she flew down tears rolled down her cheeks and into the air. She hated herself for this, she hated herself for stripping herself away from the one person she loved. But this was the right thing to do..right?

Wait...no she couldn't be second guessing herself! Not after what she just did...not after what she just sacrificed while Adam just sat on the spot where she flew off, tears rolling down his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did I do?

Let me know if you want part 2 😉

Bye bitches 😊 🤗 💋