☁️Alastor x Fem!overlord reader☁️

POV: Y/N is the mirror overlord and meets Alastor, the radio demon. This one isn't as good because it's just a chapter I felt like writing.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Y/N had been strolling around the hotel when she passed a familiar room, Alastors room. He seemed to be talking with someone, erratically. She knocked on the door a few times but to no avail, she then knocked again and no answer.

Now, since Y/N was the mirror overlord she could travel through mirrors. So she looked through the keyhole to just about see a vanity. She used her powers to jump through the vanity mirror and knocking a few bottles of spray off and almost giving Alastor a heart attack.

"Oh sorry, my apologies dearie." She stated and  started to pick up the bottles. Alastor was currently feuding with his shadow and it was quite a sight to see. "I don't appreciate you entering my room without permission. And I am fine, I was simply busy with something."

He stated casually as he could. She looked up from the bottles and at him with a raised eyebrow. "Of course you were, dearie." She chuckled and continued to clean up.

"Are you quite alright?" She asked him while she picked up weapons strewn across the planked floor. "Yes...I'm just having a bit of a rough night" he silenced his shadow and payed attention to Y/N.

Once she was done she sat on his desk, like actually on the desk. "Would you like to talk about it?" She asked politely, she always had some sort of formal demeanour.

"No, I'm just having a rough night as I said. I'll be fine..." he says nonchalantly. "It is 2024 isn't it?" She asked him and he nodded. "So I haven't told anyone my problems for 162 years. And I'm fine, but there are times when I wish someone would seem genuine and caring..." she steps forward and takes her hands in his.

"So I'm going to ask you ,genuinely, are you okay?" She said with furrowed eyebrows. These three simple words seemed to have had Alastor stumped.

She then went over some simple words of encouragement. She was about to leave when she said, "oh and please...get more mirrors. Preferably full length ones, that way I won't have to go through your vanity." She chuckled.

He laughed and shook his head, "I shall get more mirrors then, darling. But why not use the door?" He questioned her and she laughed.

"It's simply so boring, darling. Don't you agree?" She replies, it wasn't until a few seconds later that he realised she had answered his question with a question.

She sat on the chair looking at her nails with her legs crossed. He chuckled again, it was quite hard to believe that an overlord as powerful as her, who was close to being more powerful than him, was so playful and carefree yet polite and formal.

"You really are something else aren't you?" He asked her with a laugh and she smiled in return. "I like to think so, dearie."

He asked her with his signature smile never faltering "Why do you call me dearie?" She thinks for a second. "Well, I call most people darling. But dearie is a term of endearment I use for people I'm most close with, and you are one of the only people I appear to get along with." She smiled, it made him feel special to be this important to someone that they have their own term of endearment for him.

((Angel calling him smiles did not count.))

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

How did I do~?

I hope you enjoyed my first Alastor one shot! I'm in love with Victorian aesthetic ect so if it's an Alastor one shot it's probably a formal chapter because I fucking love speaking like that.

Anyway, bye bitches 🥰 😘 💋