☁️ Adam x GN!reader ☁️

POV: you get flustered easily and Adam, your boyfriend, uses it to his advantage.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

He was currently at his table, eating some ribs.
He looked up at you, not really paying attention to you. "What is it?" He finally asked and looked up at you, finishing a rib.

"I was just coming in to check up on my favourite dickhead, what you doing?" You replied, sitting on the table a few yards away from him.

"Eating these ribs, why?" He asked and ate another rib. "Because I'm bored as fuck. What have you been doing today, dumbass?" You asked him and looked at your nails.

"Being an ass, nothing too different really." He chuckled and you nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like you."

"I know, I know. I already know the lecture of how far my jokes go and how much of a dick I can be, anything else?" He chuckled and looked up at you with a smirk.

"Nope, I'm just here to be with you because everyone else is all hippy dippy." You groaned and looked at the ceiling.

He laughed at your answer "Really? You want to be around me because I'm an ass? Are you secretly into that?"

You stayed silent and decided to shift the topic. "Anyway, you got any meetings coming up?" You raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head and took another bite out of his rib. "Nah, I cleared up my schedule today. Needed some alone time to stay away from dealing with Sera and Lute."

He wasn't meaning to say for her to get out, he was trying to say he was free to hang out. Your eyes widened as he said that and you took as a signal to go, when it was the opposite.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I'll leave, I'm sorry if I interrupted your you time." You apologised and got up to leave.

As you walked to the door, he looked at you and set his rib down. "Hey, no, it's okay!" He called after you and walked over to you, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you sure? I don't want to like, interrupt your break... I know things get stressful..." you asked him and he shook his head.

He smiled softly and brushed a piece of hair behind your ear (if your OC has no hair then I apologise)

You blushed at that action and he smirked, noticing the blush. He leaned down and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Don't mention it." He smirked.

You blushed even more and became a mess of stutters and goofy smiles. He looked surprised as he saw your reaction to the kiss on the cheek.

"You get flustered really easily don't you?" He chuckled. "I'm not used to getting kissed and shit like that, so yeah." You answered, still blushing as a smirk grew on his face.

"So if I kiss you for real, you'll probably pass out?" He said teasingly and gave you a stupid grin.

"Don't you dare..." you told him, a smile growing on your face as you took a step back.
"Oh come on, I'm sure I could just sneak one in you~" He retorted and stepped forward.

"Adam..." You trailed off and took another step back, your smile now wide. "You can't stop me~" he cooed and stepped closer to you.

You started laughing and running circles around the table, him chasing after you with a big smile.

He eventually caught up and held you tightly "oh you are sooooo getting kissed now~" he grinned and leant on a little.

You blushed a lot and smiled, turning your face away. "I'll pass out!" You giggled (I hate that word after gacha life videos)

He rolled his eyes and moved your head back into position, grabbing your chin and kissing you on the lips. After you guys finally pulled away you were smiling goofily. "This hot guy just kissed me..." You grinned.

"Damn right I did!" He chuckled, looking you up and down with a smirk. You wrapped your arms around his neck, hiding you head in the crook of his neck. "I'm gonna pass out from blushing y'know..." you mumbled and earnt a laugh from him.

He hugged you back and kissed the top of your head. "I'll catch you when you do." He gave you a kiss on the forehead, clearly flirting.

You did in fact end up passing out and he scooped you and sat down on the chair with you in his arms, cradling you.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

How do you like it?

I know this is pretty ooc of him but I was inspired and thought it was cute af, so deal with it. 😊 😎

Leave your requests down here~~~~~~~>

Bye bitches~ 💋 😘 🥰