☁️ Mimzy x Male!Reader ☁️

Requested by @Bozomozo64

POV: You met Mimzy at the bar and she seems to take a liking to you. Or your power. She didn't really make that clear.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Mimzy has always been a...challenging individual. She caused problems and dumped them on other people. It was her thing. She also interrupted their songs but that's a story for another day.

And you were sat at the bar of the Hazbin Hotel, chatting with Husk, my bbg, when Mimzy burst in.

You hadn't met this peculiar individual before but there was something about her that was... intriguing. Luckily, you wouldn't have to wait long because she walked straight over to you with a smile.

"Is this that hotsy fella Al was talking about?" Mimzy pointed at you, her other hand on her hip in a show like fashion as she faced husk.

Husk grumbled something that sounded along the lines of 'I don't know' or 'fuck you hoe'. You raised an eyebrow at her antics and stuck a hand out.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/N. I don't recall seein' you here before..." You trailed off and waited for her to introduce herself.

She grinned and shook your hand enthusiastically. "Well, hey there! My name is Mimzy, but you probably already know that. I know it's hard to recognise me off screen, all those filters really dim my natural beauty"

She said everything with drama and exaggeration, which toy found amusing and decided to bond with her.

You noticed that she spent a lot of time talking about... herself. She even offered to sing for the low, low price... of $200.

She was also delusional.

You soon got on the topic of loan sharks for some weird reason...wonder what. "So, have ya ever been in trouble with those lot?" Minzy asked with a raised eyebrow, her elbow on the bar.

"Yeah, once. They're pretty persistent, gotta say..." you chuckled and took a sip of your whiskey. "You're tellin' me!" She laughed and threw her arms in the air.

She then went on to wail about her hardships and woes. She was only interrupted by the deafening sound of the hotel doors bursting open and loan sharks standing there.

You didn't really know what happened. All you knew was that there were loan sharks, and since Husk had already hidden behind the bar, you defended Mimzy.

You didn't see it but she looked up at you with a sparkle in her eyes when you protected her from her worst fear. Losing money.

Alastor dashed in with his usual smile and cheery demeanour and beat the shit out of the loan sharks. And Mimzy WOULD have been swooning over Al.

But she wasn't.

She was swooning over you.

Because even though you only knew her about an hour, you had protected her. And she could have said 'Well, I'm the great Mimzy. He SHOULD have protected me." But she didn't.

For the first time, she was humbled. And in awe. She approached you a little later as you were about to leave the bar and decided to take you somewhere private.

"Listen, I don't want people hearing my gratitude for a normal person like you. But uh...thanks, darlin'... for protecting me from those loan sharks."

She fiddled with her gloves before her confidence returned and she beamed. "I'll repay ya sometime, go out for a drink but uh... can we split the bill?" She said the last bit hushed to which you chuckled and nodded.

And that sparkles something beautiful. Because you saved a soul that was too cowardly to save herself.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

How did I do???

I hope I was okay at capturing Mimzy's ✨ essence ✨

Sorry this is late, motivation is a scarce resource these days. 😔

Anyway, bye bitches 💋 😘 🥰