☁️ Vox x Fem!Reader ☁️

POV: Vox had one stressful day of dealing with none other than Alastor and angry customers so he comes back to his lovely girlfriend, you.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Vox has been dealing with that fucking radio demon for ages. He hates him with a burning passion and you knew this. And Vox thought he was safe after a seven year absence but NOOOOOOO. Alastor is back.

Vox was very...open about his distaste for old eras. In fact, if you told him you had died in anything before the 80s, he might actually pop a wire.

So, that was already a shit day. But THEN there were angry customers because there was a glitch in the Vox system because Alastor made him buffer and disconnect the network so he had to deal with that shit as well.

But then he finally got back home to see his beautiful girlfriend on the couch, watching something on her phone. Without a second thought and threw his blazer and shoes off and practically forced her to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on her chest.

"I've missed you so fucking much...that old-timer motherfucker has ruined everything..." He mumbled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah...I saw that your customers were less than pleased...they tried to break into your office but your amazing girlfriend was there to protect your shit..." Y/N smiled and kissed his forehead.

She put her phone down and gave him a kiss on the forehead, wrapping her arms around his slender figure. She traced patterns on his back while he vented about his shitty day.

He hated being any sort of vulnerable, any weakness. But with her...he felt different. He felt like he could just tell her everything and if they ever happened to split, which was unlikely since they were a perfect match, she wouldn't tell anybody anything.

He just loved her, what more was there to say?

"Do you want to go out or just stay here and watch a movie? I went shopping earlier and I have a sixth sense that I know when my baby is annoyed." Y/N chuckled. Vox would love to treat her but then again...he had been dealing with public too much today,

He just wanted to stay at home, with his girl. He paused for a second before looking up at her "Are you okay with staying in?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Y/N nodded, she didn't really care as long as she was with Vox.

"Then...could we watch a movie here? Just us?" He smiled softly and she nodded. "I got some ice cream and sweets and all that shit...would you like to go make a like, custom ice cream sundae thingy?" She asked him and his screen lit up. He jumped out her arms and nodded vigorously.

So then they both spent the next 30 minutes making the most sugary, heart attack inducing ice cream thing they could make and watched a movie.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Sorry if this is short, 💧 😔

I just had this idea and was like SKADOOSH

Anyway, what's your favourite movie?

Bye,bitches~ 😘 💋 🥰