💧 Lucifer x Fem!reader 💧

POV: After years of pushing you away from fear of falling in love, he realises that he doesn't want you with anyone else.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

You and Lucifer's relationship could only be described as...complicated. You had a crush on him and he had a crush on you, but that was the problem.

He had been getting a crush on you only 4 years after Lilith left, and he was still dealing with depression. But you were always there with your cheerful antics and comfort.

You were amazing, which was the problem. He loved you but he couldn't. Not after hell and loved Lilith so much, he couldn't just give Charlie a new mom.

So he pushed you away, like Spider-Man and Deadpool. It was painful but you kept on persisting because you knew that maybe, just maybe, you would be able to crack his facade.

But he was very stubborn. You would visit him daily, purely for his wellbeing just for him to call you annoying and push you out.

He did this for 3 whole years. 3 whole years that he was slowly rethinking this method and rethinking pushing you away. You were the only person in a while who cared.

But...it was a bit late.

One day, he was in the Hazbin Hotel when he walked out his room to see you and Alastor laughing and talking. He should have thought 'Oh good she's making friends' or 'She's moving on, wonderful!'

SHOULD have...

But unfortunately all he felt was anger and jealousy and...possessiveness? What? No! That can't be right.

He had been trying to push you away for far too long to start getting jealous when progress was finally happening! 3 years he tried! But that's also 3 years that you stuck with him...

3 years that you endured the feeling of being unwanted but sticking though it. God, what had he done?

He strides over to the two of you with a fake smile. "Well, what seems to be going on here?" He forced through gritted teeth.

"Oh hello Lucifer!" You grinned at him. Oh shit. This was bad. You always called him some form of nickname, whether it be 'Sweetheart' or 'darling' or 'Duckling'. Just SOMETHING.

Not Lucifer! Not his actual name! This was a call to do something, quick. "Well, I was just hanging out with Alastor here. Isn't that right, dear?" She turned to Alastor who was just looking at him with a triumphant grin.

"This ends now, Y/N." He growled, his face shifting to one of pure jealousy. "I don't appreciate you being so friendly with this...thing. And I certainly don't appreciate you calling him 'dear'!" Lucifer raised his voice slightly.

"I thought you didn't like me calling you dear. And you don't seem to enjoy my company, and certainly don't enjoy being my friend. So I took your advice and got a new friend." She smiled softly and gestured to Alastor who waved at him.

"Wait, no!" He said abruptly, grabbing your wrist gently but firm. He glared at Alastor, signalling him to leave and surprisingly he did.

Which left you and Lucifer. "I care about you, Y/N. More than you could know..." He admitted, his eyes searching yours. "Please, don't replace me..."

"But why not? You've done nothing but make it very clear you don't appreciate me. I've been trying and trying and trying but you kept pushing me away, so I did what you said. I found someone who does enjoy my company." You said with a huff.

Lucifers eyes widened at your words, he'd been so focused on protecting you, on keeping you at a distance, that he didn't notice how much he pushed you away.

The thought of losing you hurt more than he expected. "I'm sorry, Y/N... please don't go... you're too important...I need you.." he pleaded, his grip on your arm tightening slightly.

"Why, why shouldn't I? I'm just a pest. A traveler of chaos that you hate dealing with..." you mumbled with tears pricking your eyes.

His heart sank at your words and he realised the extent of his actions. "No...don't say that, you're not a pest...not at all..." He reassured you and wiped your tears before pulling you into a hug.

"I'm sorry...I love you... I love you so fucking much... please don't go.." he croaked as he hugged you tightly.

"Don't go..."

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hey~

How'd I do?

Leave your requests please!!!

All I can think of is angst and it's getting sad...

So leave your requests! 👿

Bye, Bitches 💋 😘 🥰