☁️ Lucifer x GN!reader ☁️

POV: Lucifer is drunk and you, his assistant, was the only person for cuddles

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Lucifer had the MOST stressful day in centuries! He had an overlord meeting and he had a meeting with many high-status pricks.

All he wanted now was to get drunk and have comfort, but since Lilith had left, he only had one of those two.

So here he was, wasted and loopy in his bedroom/office. He was as drunk as he had ever been, expecting it all to wash away.

But it didn't. It simply heightened his mistakes. Leaving Charlie. Lilith Leaving. Being locked in his room for 7 years!

Hell, he felt bad for taking Lilith and Eve from Adam! And that was saying a lot for Lucifer himself to feel bad for the Dickmaster.

All he wanted was to be reassured of his worries and pains which is when you walked in.

You were simply giving paperwork when you saw his...odd state. He was in a mix of giggles and tears at the same time.

You put the paperwork down and walked to him "Sir? Are you alright?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

He chuckled and instead of answering he pulled you onto his lap and nuzzled your neck, looking for any kind of comfort or affection.

You didn't really know how to deal with this, you weren't for comforting. You were for working. It was the contract. THIS WAS NOT IN THE FUCKING CONTRACT

You didn't even know he was crying until you felt a tear on your shoulder and something just snapped.

You immediately held him as he cried and stroked his blonde hair, it was pretty messy even though it was usually done formally.

"Shh...it's okay... you don't need to cry... tell me what happened..." You caressed his cheek and used your thumb and index finger to lift his chin to meet your gaze, where he took the opportunity to kiss you softly.

When he pulled away, unshed tears in his eyes, and his eyes widened when he realised what he did. "Oh my goodness, Y/N, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that-"

You didn't let him finish before you captured him in another soft kiss. When you pulled away, looking into his eyes with a soft expression.

"Don't worry about it...tell me what's got you so upset..." you smiled a little and listened to his rants for what had to be the next 30 minutes.

"God they are just a bunch of assholes!" He finished his rant, talking about the high-status pricks. You nodded with a triumphant smile.

Midway through his rant, you had switched his vodka for some sprite and he was too busy ranting to notice the change. Well done, you successfully stopped him dying from too much alcohol.

"Why don't you sleep on it, hm?" You smiled softly and stood up, taking him up with you. He nodded and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and walked over to the bed. He got in and snuggled up.

Just when you went to leave the room, red clouds engulfed you and you opened your eyes to see you were snuggled with Lucifer.

You chuckled and tried to get out but his grip was surprisingly strong even though it was gentle.

"Sir, I must go and do my job..." you mumbled into his ear. "Don't care, tell your boss to fuck off..." he mumbled, his head nuzzled in your neck, eyes closed.

"Sir...you are my boss." You chuckled and hummed in acknowledgment. "Fair point, well as your boss, you get the day off. You're mine now." He smiled and hugged you tighter.

You sighed in defeat and decided to just hug him and do as he asked, he was your boss after all.

You could feel his eyes close, since his face was practically merged with your neck at this point. You smiled softly at this cute little interaction and kissed his forehead softly. "Goodnight, sir..." You rested your head on top of his and soon fell asleep.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

What's up?

How are you?

Wanna make sure you're okay 😊

Hope this chapter was good. When I write 'Unshed tears in his eyes' my autocorrect put it to 'Unshed twats in his eyes' 😂

Anyway, bye bitches~ 💋 😘 🥰