☁️ Husk x GN!Reader! ☁️

YO YO YO, IM BACK BITCHES 😘

POV: Husk being a cutie patootie. 🥰

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

You were sat on a chair in the lobby of the hotel. Everyone was gone, on an outing or in their rooms disassociating from the world. Husk was sat in front of you, legs crossed and his ears flat as he purred loudly, nuzzling his face in the palm of your hand.

You had began brushing his hair, because it was scraggly and messy. He was trying to keep up his bitchy faced, failing horribly.

He protested, stating that it was horrible and you weren't doing it right. That he could do it himself like the strong independent pookie he is. 💪

He looked up at you with a little glare, huffing and crossing his arms. "I'll have you know, I'm not a cat. I'm a DEMON. So if you could stop brushing my fur..." he trailed off with a little mumble. Like a cat, bluffing was his middle name. He didn't know what he'd do if you stopped.

Especially since he secretly enjoyed it. You stroked the underside of his chin and he purred affectionately. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" You asked with a raised eyebrow, not believing him for a second.

His putting got louder as he closed his eyes and just let you be affectionate with him. "Uhm...no...d-don't stop..." he mumbled and looked away, feeling a little embarrassed.

You nodded and grinned smugly. "That's what I thought..." You chuckled and continued to brush his fur gently. You soon finished and tried to stand up, thinking he would want you to leave so he could keep up his bitch boy facade.

He looked up at you confused and clicked onto your leg like a toddler. "Wait! You can't just leave me like this! Not when I'm all comfortable and..." he didn't know how to finish the sentence so he just tightened his grip.

You smiled and blushed a little, (HOW COULD YOU NOT HES SO FUCKING CUTE???) So you say back down and set him on your lap. Putting a brush to his fur and brushing his silky fur.

His ears went back and he puffed uncontrollably, leaning into your touch and nuzzling you nonstop.

You chuckled at his reaction and shifted so he was more comfortable and at this point, he was as comfortable as he could be. He smiled a little, enjoying every brush stroke you made.

He looked up at you with this kitty eyes and it was clear how much he was enjoying this. His tail was swaying from side to side and he knocked his forehead against the brush.

(If you have a cat you know that that means they want whatever it is)

"You're so cute, Husk..." she smiled and stroked the underside of his chin again. He tried to stay serious but the blushing, purring and his swaying tail said otherwise.

He tried to speak but his voice basically came out in a squeak "I'm...not...cute" he grumbled, glaring at you before looking away at the floor.

"You are to me, Honey..." you smiled and nuzzled your nose against his as you continued to brush a tuft on the back of his neck.

His ears perked up at the word 'Honey'. It made him more and more flustered. His purring grew louder and he looked up at you with an embarrassed expression.

"I-I'm ain't your honey!" He grumbled and turned away. "Would you like me to stop calling you honey then?" You asked with a raised eyebrow and tilted head.

He looked back up at you and his ears went flat before he finally mumbled "Don't stop calling me that..."

You smirked, deciding to tease him and feigning confusion and saying "Sorry, what was that? Couldn't quite hear you-" he cut you off with an embarrassed snap

"I said don't stop, dipshit!" He shouted and crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing and he looked down at the floor.

You continued to pet him, and you both eventually fell asleep with him nuzzled against you.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I've found myself loving Husk. HES SUCH A LITTLE BITCH AND I LOVE IT.

Anyway, bye bitches 💋 😘 🥰