The Morningstars v. Vox pt2

Me: Lucifer and Charlie looked at Vox dead in the eye and then, Charlie got straight, and attacked Vox.

CH: YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

LU: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!

AL: STOP!!

Me: Everyone stops and Lucifer looks at Alastor with a mad look.

AL: Lucifer, you don't have to-

LU: Al. I need to do this for you. I dont want you to feel the same pain I went through for so long as well. So..... ( punches Vox in the face and pounds him to the floor) YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ALASTOR, YOU FUCKING PRICK!!

AL: ( realizes that Lucifer deeply cares for him and so he decided to sit back.)

AD: You have no words huh??

AL: None what's so ever.

LU: (smashes Voz's head to a wall causing the screen on his face to break.) Charlie! Would you like a try?

CH: Would I?

VO: You are a bitch, you know that right?

CH: You should be looking at a (grads him by the neck and throws him up in the air) REFLECTION!!!

AL: Holy shit. I have never seen him go higher than his own dick before.

AD: HA!!

HU: Really? I have never seen him go higher than Angel.

AD: Bruh.

HU: What? It be true sometimes. And I know you.

AD: Meh!

CH: (crashes to the floor with Vox hitting the ground first) Have you learned your lesson?

VO: Y-yes. (Said weakly)

LU: Good. Now.. GO HOME!! Please.

VO: (runs off home and never bothers to go to the hotel ever again.)

Me: After a while, Lucifer was looking around the room and noticed that Alastor was not in the room. He even asked Charlie where Alastor went but all she said was that he went to his radio studio. Lucifer went to go find and when he went to the radio studio, he sees Alastor crying on the floor thinking of good memories.

LU: Alastor?

AL: *sniffs* Lucifer?! WHat are you doing here?

LU: I came looking for you. You should be happy that Vox doesn't even think about bothering you or the hotel ever again. Why are you so sad??

AL: Well.... Before everything started going south, Vox was a nice man and he loved me. That was until the kid was born. He started caring too much about him and not caring for both of us. What I did was try to take the child I gave birth to with me to a safer, equial place. But before I was even abale to get to him Vox stopped me. I could tell that Valentino and Velvete didnt want to take him away from me but Vox is their boss. They have choose but to listen. And then-

Me: Just as soon Alastor was going to tell Lucifer why Vox stabbed him in the gut, Charlie called for everyone to come down to the parller. As soon as Both Lucifer and Alastor got down, Charlie's face was filled with joy.

CH: It seems we have a new guest. All right everyone. Its show time!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!