The Static Sinister Plan

Me: After Vox has returned home, he grabbed Valentino and talked to him for a while.

VO: I need to find a way to get back at him. I can't just take that shit!

VA: You do realize that you are challenging the king of hell and his little prinsesa and you think that you can beat them. I know you are upset but I think you shouldn't do this. I learned my lesson when I went over there. And your son is happy with his papi. I think you should let them have some time together. You should let them-

VO: LIKE FUCKING HELL IM GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN!! I RAISED VOLASTOR!!! I SHOULD HAVE HIM HERE!!! I SHOWED HIM EVERYTHING!!! I-

VA: STABBED THE MAN THAT GAVE HIM LIFE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!! YOU THINK HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! HE KNOWS, VOX! AND I HATE BEING ON ALASTOR'S SIDE BUT HE DESERVES TO BE WITH HIS SON!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALASTOR HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY!!! (sighs) Let him have some time with his son. Please. (leaves the room)

Me: After Valentino left the room, Vox found an angelic gun in his closet.

VO: Oh don't worry. I'll let them have some time together. (evil laugh)

Me: After a while, Volastor and Alastor were talking.

AL: So what was it like when you were living with your father??

VL: Well, it wasn't great but not bad either. He did try to put more blue than red on my clothing though.

AL: Wow!! I didn't think he'll get triggered by the color red. I thought he liked it.

VL: I thought so too.

VO: (hiding behind a bush) *whispers* Watch how deadly this can be, Alastor. (pulls the trigger)

Me: The bullet hits Alastor and Volastor saw it go through Alastor's chest.

VL: POPS!!!!

VO: *whispers* Damn it. He's there. I was hoping he was alone. (runs away)

Me: Volastor carries Alastor back inside the hotel.

VL: POPS NEEDS HELP!!! PLEASE HELP HIM!!!

LU: WHAT THE FUCK!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!

VL: I don't know. We were just talking and then I hear a gunshot and I noticed that it hit him. I thought it was far but then I turn to see pops shot through the chest.

AD: I think I know who did this

LU: I do as well.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!