The return of Lilith

Me: While the newly born couple, RadioApple, was having a happy time, three knocks were heard at the door. Charlie looked at everyone to see if anyone had company on their way. No one knew who it was.

CH: Okay. I'll just go open the door.

Me: Just before Charlie could open the door, the door burst opened causing Charlie to crash into the wall. Lucifer and Alastor ran to Charlie to see if she is okay. Lucifer was mad, so he powered up. That was until he saw who it was.

LU: Lilith?

AL: Oh shit.

CH: Mom?!

Everyone else: Holy shit!

VL: That is my step sisters mom?!

AD: Yes.

AL: What is she doing here??

Me: (notes: Lilith's letters are LH)

LH: Hello Lucifer. Daughter.

CH: Why are you here? How are you here? Why haven't you answered any of my calls?!

LU: She has good questions Lilith. Why haven't you been here for her?

LH: Why did you choose a man over me?

LU: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE PARADISE OVER ME!?

AD: Ooh! Drama.

HU: Angel, not now.

AD: My bad. ( puts popcorn away)

LH: I wanted to get away from this hell.

LU: While leaving me with a child that I barely know because of you?! I need to have a true reason why you left me alone with Charlie. And I don't want some bullshit reason.

LH: Like I said I-

LU: AND DON'T FUCKING REPEAT YOURSELF! ANSWER TRUTHFULY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

LH: I didn't want be part of this whole extermination thing. I wanted to be in a place where I don't have to worry about the extermination. So I did what I have to do: Make a deal with Adam. We made a deal that if I stay in heaven if I don't give any of the sinners any more power and I can live in heaven. And have my paradise.

LU: You dumb fucking ASSHOLE!! YOU WANTED TO LEAVE JUST FOR PARADISE?! YOU MADE A DEAL WITH THE SAME MAN THAT TRIED TO FORCE YOU DO ALL THE FUCKING WORK YOURSELF! AND YOU LEAVE ME FOR PARADISE?! REALLY?!

AL: Lu. Calm down.

LH: Alastor! What the fuck do you think you are doing? (forms the chain around his neck) Did you forget that I own you?

AL: (scared out of his mind) No ma'am.

LU: (grabs the chain and breaks it causing the deal to be terminated) You aren't allowed to own any more souls for the rest of time. You are, from now on, banished from this FUCKING HOTEL!

LH: (was pushed by a gust of air and gets forced out of the hotel)

CH: Dad? Are you okay?

LU: I'm good. Are you okay Alastor?

AL: Better than good. I'm free!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!