The Fucked Reunion pt2

AL: (bursts in) YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!

LU: (shocked) Alastor!?

MM: No matter how long you have lived, you are still a monster. What will your mother think?

AL: YOU KNOW NOTHING OF HER!!

MM: Oh but I do. (snaps his fingers) Hello Ms.Heartfelt.

Me: Letters for Alastor's mother is MH.

AL: (shocked) Mother?

MH: Alastor?

AL: Mother I-

MH: What have you become? My own son.

AL:  Mother I can explain.

MH: Enough!! I don't want to hear anything else. My son was a sweet boy. And look at you. You are now a monster.

AL: (shocked) Mama. (Said shakingly) I did what I did for a reason.

MH: I don't care. You have become just like your father.

AL: (starts to cry and falls to his knees) Ma-

MH: You are no son of mine.

LU: (shocked by what he saw) Ms.Heartfelt.

MH: Lucifer.

LU: I know your son enough to know that he did what he did for a reason. He did it because people were being disrespectful to others. He protected the ones that were being hurt. It might have been sudistic but he did it for the people who were hurt. Mostly women. Because the pain of others reminded him of you getting hurt by your husband.

MH: (runs to Alastor and hugs her son) I'm so sorry, my sweet little boy.

AL: (hugs back) It's okay, Mama. I love you.

MH: I love you too, my little deer.

MM: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

LU: YOU SHOULD KNOW NOT TO HURT ANYONE WHO IS IN HELL BECAUSE I PROTECT THEM ALL!! I KNOW THEM ALL!! YOU CANNOT CHANGE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!! YOU ARE PART OF THE REASON WHY I AM DOWN HERE!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO NEVER FUCKING CARED!!!

Me: After those words spilled out of Lucifer's mouth, Azrael and Gabriel come down.

AR & GB: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

AR: MICHAEL!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING DOING!!??

GB: You okay, Luci?

LU: (nods)

MM: HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE CARE!!

AR & GB: YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!