The Fucked Reunion

Me: (Trigger warning: new character coming up in this part might be an asshole) When Alastor and Lucifer got downstairs, they saw Charlie open the door to Michael Morningstar (MM). (The way Charlie opens the door was the same as how she first met Alastor)

CH: What do you want? ( eye twitches)

MM: I just want to talk to you and your father.

LU: (takes Charlie's pitchfork) Charlie! What are you doing?! He is your uncle!

CH: Yeah the one who also agreed to do the extermination!

LU: (looks at Michael with a shocked face)

AL: (takes the pitchfork from Lucifer) Why the fuck are you here?

LU: Alastor. Charlie. And EVERYONE ELSE! Leave! Michael. Come inside, and let's talk.

Me: When Michael and Lucifer had an angry-awkward science, Lucifer spoke up.

LU: Why in the fucking hell are you here?

MM: I just want to talk to you.

LU: After trying to kill me, like, A MILLION TIMES?! You are one of the only brothers that I care less about. I got a quick question: Do Azrael and Gabriel know?

MM: Lucifer, I-

LU: DO THEY KNOW?!

MM: No.

LU: Okay. Does Dad know?

MM: Lucifer, please, I just want to-

LU: DOES OUR FATHER KNOW OR NOT!?

MM: No.

LU: You do realize that he is going to find out one way or another, right?

MM: Yes I know but I have you! We can be a family again, we can-

LU: NO! YOU AND FATHER CAST ME OUT! AZRAEL AND GABRIEL WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO TRUSTED ME!

MM: And I'm sorry.

LU: You are thousands of years too late.

MM: This is why we cast you out. You are always looking for your own strength and yet you were always the weak one. You never cared for me and our brothers. YOU ALWAYS CARED FOR YOURSELF!

LU: (looks sad-mad) You really think that? After I have done so much for you? I did everything that I could to keep you safe. And this is what I get in return? A thousand of blood thirsty fucking angels to come to my home and try to kill me?! AND MY OWN TWIN BROTHER ALLOWS IT?! I thought... you loved me. ( starts to cry) I have done so much and for what?! For a fucking knife to my back.

MM: You didn't do shit.

AL: (bursts in) YOU FUCKING BITCH!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!