The Angelic Brother Conversation (1 v. 2)

AR: What fuck do you think you're doing, Michael? He is our big brother and you should respect his kingdom when step foot in it. You can't just waltz in and say, "Hey! All I want to do is talk, and try to insult you in the fucking process!!" (he said as he was mocking Michael.)

MM: He got what he deserved.

GB: NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T!! WHY DO YOU HATE HIM AFTER HE HAS PUT HIS OWN FUCKING LIFE ON THE LINE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AR: GABRIEL! We need to take it easy. We need to go over this with father. We can't just stay quiet.

God: Go over what with me?

AR: Father?! What are you doing here??

God: What is so urgent that I had to hear my three great sons argue and utter the cursed name of a son?

AR: Michael decided to start a fight with Lucifer and keep in mind that he tried to kill him for the millionth time!!!!

God: Michael. What did I tell? You must leave Lucifer's kingdom alone.

GB: Also keep in mind that he agreed to an extermination that was agreed by Sara and planed by Adam thousands of years ago.

God: WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU AGREE TO THAT?!

MM: THEY WERE UPRISING, FATHER!

God: IF THEY WERE, I WOULD'VE KNOWN!!! I PROTECT MY PEOPLE! NOT YOU!! NOT ADAM! NOT SARA! NOT ANYONE BUT ME!!! I KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR MY PEOPLE!! NOT YOU!! Tell Sara to rip that contract of the extermination bull crap and let the sinners live their after lives in peace. Is that anywhere unclear?

MM: No father.

God: Good. Now, Azrael. Gabriel. Go to Lucifer and say that the extermination has been called off the remainder of the years to come. He should feel somewhat happy in this miserable place.

AR: Yes father.

GB: Of course father.

God: And as for you. You need to think about your actions and fix them as soon as you can. You are still welcomed in heaven. You are just not welcomed to speak to me or your brothers. Is that understood??

MM: Yes father. I understand.

Me: Gunshot is heard.

MM: What was that?

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!