Vox Losses His Friends and his Lover

VO: How the fuck did I now notice him there? I should know when Volastor is in the fucking area.

VE: Why the fuck would you do that??!! How did you not see your own fucking son?!?!? Why would you shoot him even after Valentino told you to let them have some time together?!

VO: He said to give them time. I did just that.

VE: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!? THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THINGS WHILE YOU KEPT HIM AWAY FROM HIS CHILD!!!! ALASTOR NEVER DESERVED WHAT HE GOT!!! AND WHAT'S WORSE!!?? HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FUCKING KING OF HELL!!! LUCIFER WILL KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO SHOT HIS LOVER!!!! YOU NEVER FUCKING THINK BEFORE YOU ACT DO YOU!!!???

VO: I AM DOING WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO PROTECT MY SON!!

VE: NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT!!! YOU ARE DOING NOTHING TO PROTECT HIM!!! ALASTOR IS THE ONE WHO IS PROTECTING HIM FROM YOU!! VOLASTOR KNEW THAT YOU HURT HIS POPS EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING!!! HE WAS ONLY FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD!!! (sighs) You know what. I quit too. You are too fucking blind to know that your son feels safe with Alastor instead of being with you. (Leaves the building)

VO: That little shit will pay for what he has done. He made me lose my friends and my lover. If I can't have a happy-hellish life, then why should Alastor.

Me: Meanwhile back at the hotel, a knock was heard.

CH: Is anyone expecting a visitor?

Everyone: (shake their heads)

CH: I'll just open the door then. (she goes to open the door) Hello?

VA: Hola. I'm here to change my lifestyle. And I want to apologize for what I did to Angel Dust and for licking your arm. And offering you a job in the studio. But I am the reason why Angel is free. I realized that what I did was wrong. And Vox wasn't the man I thought he was. He was never the man I thought he was. And Alastor, I am sorry for what has happened to you. You should have never been through all that shit. I am deeply sorry for everything. I just hope I am able to start something new and get to have a fresh start to redemption. And I do hope you forgive me for what I have done. Do you?

AD: We already do, Val.

VA: Oh good. (sighs in relief)

CH: Alastor, would you like to give him a tour around the hotel?

AL: Why, darling, I would love to. Son, Valentino. This way. You must know the beauties of this here hotel.

VE: Got room for one more??

VA: VELVETE!! (runs to her to give her a hug) What are you doing here?

VE: I want to have a fresh start too!! It would be nice to have another V by your side. And plus, two more overlords in this hotel. That's something to count for!

CH: Yes it is. Alastor and his son will show you both around the hotel.

AL: Ah yes! Now off we go-

VL: To see the beauties of this hotel!!

CH: They are definitely father and son.

LU: You said that right.

HU: Something doesn't feel right.

AD: What do you mean?

VO: (blows the doors down with his electric shock)

HU: I had a feeling this would happen. (covering Angel Dust under his wings)

VO: ALASTOR!!!!! HEARTFELT!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!