The Lovers Conversation

Me: As Alastor was enjoying the fact that he was free now, he started thinking about the deal he made with Husker. He called down Husker for a talk. After they had a long ass conversation, Alastor snapped his fingers and exterminated the deal. Husker looked at Alastor and then Alastor nodded his head in happiness. Husker was flying in joy. Lucifer then walks in. He tells Alastor that they need to talk. Lucifer and Alastor walk to the side.

AL: What is it, my little apple?

LU: I just want to continue the conversation before your son got here.

AL: Oh. ( his ears go down in sadness) Well, while Velvete and Valentino were holding my son, Vox stabed me in the gut. I was shocked about the fact that he did it then-

LU: (interrupts) Wait. Vox. Fucking. STABED YOU?!

AL: Yes but please don't do anything more! He has already learned his lesson. *Sigh* As I was saying. Vox didn't know that Volastor saw him do it. Vol didn't tell him that he saw him do it. He then tells me to go away and I did. But I was unable to walk a far distance. That was when Rosie saw me on the floor, bleeding a lot. She took care of when I was injured. And it didn't help that a few years later, Lilith came to me and made a deal. I agreed to it because I thought I would feel safer. But I was wrong. I'm just glad that I'm free from the deal and with you, my sweet apple.

LU: Okay. That is a lot to take in but I'm happy too, my deer.

AL: *giggles* You know what? I think I'll like to fact that we get to spend the rest of my after life together.

LU: Me too.

Me: They kiss. Just then, Charlie comes in, pissed as fuck.
Lucifer and Alastor were wondering why she was mad. Alastor was about to ask but Lucifer stopped him before he could. Charlie then walks out with an angelic pitchfork. Lucifer and Alastor follow Charlie back downstairs to see why she brought the pitchfork. But when they got downstairs, they saw................

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!