I Did Something Bad

A few minutes later, Neilson walked into the bar "hey Charlie" he said

"there he is, I was wondering when you were going to show up" Charlie said to him

"is Bradley here?" "yeah he was here...so was Nat" he said

"Nat was here?" he asked

"yeah Bradley told me what happened with you two, I'm really sorry kid, just remember, broken hearts, they do heal, eventually".

"thanks, so what happened? they get into it?" he asked

"it got pretty heated" Charlie said to him

"great, where are they now?" he asked they both tore out of here, I saw her get into his car maybe he took her home" Charlie said to him

"alright thanks"

"yep" Charlie said as Neilson left the bar.

~*~

The front door to Natalie's house slammed open, Bradley had Natalie pushed up against the door locked in a deep kiss, grinding his body into hers. She could feel his growing bulge through his jeans. She shook her jacket off, and pulled at his coat, he let it fall from him and land haphazardly on the floor. Natalie threw the door shut, it bounced back against the door frame leaving it slightly ajar. she wrapped her legs around his waist and he hoisted her up, carrying her up the stairs. Neilson continued his trek across town, driving alone in the dark, he reached over to the radio dial and turned the music up. Natalie's bedroom door opened, she pulled Bradley inside, still locked in deep heated kisses, she pushed on the door to throw it shut, it stopped midway and remained opened. They collapsed onto her bed as they regained their sensual make out session, he squeezed her hip gently, wrapping her leg around his waist. Natalie gasped, losing her breath as Bradley kissed and sucked on her neck, moaning softly. She ran her fingers through his hair, as he ran his hands down her arms, pulling her bra straps off her shoulders. She reached down grabbing at the hem of his shirt, she pulled it over his head, separating them for a minute before he put his lips back on hers and they began to kiss deeply once more. They disconnected briefly and she pulled at his white tank top and yanked it off him quickly, she looked down at his chiseled physique, ogling his toned abs and his strong arms.

He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off her, they looked at each other, their breath became heavier, their eyes boring into each other. A mixture of anger and lust, they began to kiss deeply once again his hands pressing into her lower back, pulling her body closer to his. She then flipped them over, lying him on his back and straddling his waist. She looked down at him, leaning over him to softly kiss his neck trailing them down to his chest and his stomach, she pulled at his belt buckle and opened it. He sat up, locking their mouths together once again and lied Natalie on her back, her head hitting the pillows. She reached up and undid his jeans before he kicked them off himself. He sat up and pulled her jeans from her, she looked up at him seductively, pulling him back down on top of her. still locked in heated kisses they managed to slip under her bed covers. Holding a condom in his hand, Bradley brought up to his mouth, using his teeth to tear it open. The wrapper then fell to the floor joining the heap of clothes that lie there. She pulled him back down towards her, taking him into another deep kiss as he entered her, he delivered slow, torturous thrusts, she wrapped her legs tightly around him. Bradley let out several low guttural groans from his throat, he gradually increased his pace and his thrusts became quicker and harder, burying his face into her neck, kissing and sucking on her soft skin. she ran her hands over his body, grabbing at him and pressing her fingertips into his flesh , she entangled her fingers in his hair as he buried his face into her cleavage, squeezing her breasts.