Don't Look Back in Anger

"Hey" he said in surprise.

"You write that?" Neilson asked approaching the piano.

"Something I've been working on" Bradley said shrugging "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"You said you wanted to talk...so talk" Neilson said.

"What made you change your mind?" Bradley asked standing up from the piano bench.

"You wanted to talk, we're talking, so go ahead" Neilson said to him.

"Fine" Bradley said shoving his hands into his jean pockets, he turned to Neilson and sighed "I'm sorry, okay, you know that I would never want to hurt you and contrary to what you may think of me right now, I don't enjoy causing you pain."

"Hmm" Neilson said "You can understand why I don't completely believe everything you just said right?" Neilson asked him.

"Neilson..." Bradley groaned.

"Especially since technically this isn't the first-time you guys have screwed around behind my back, you made out with her and didn't bother to tell me about it, and hearing it from crazy papa Winchester of all people just made it so much better."

"Wow you really do like to just use that whenever you feel like huh?"

"Yeah, I'm glad I got to walk in on this one though, it was great really" Neilson said.

"This hasn't been easy for me either you know!" Bradley said.

"Oh what you expect me to feel sorry for you?" Neilson asked.

"Hod what do you want from me? How many times do you need me to say it? I didn't want this to happen, it just did, it was a mistake, I made a mistake and I hate that I hurt you this much I'm sorry okay? what do you want me to do?!" Bradley asked.

"You blew me off alright!" Neilson said.

"Hey you stopped talking to me remember?!" Bradley asked.

"I'm talking about when you decided that one night in bed with Nat was worth screwing over me and our whole relationship...so please , tell me, how was it?" Neilson asked.

"Oh would you stop" Bradley said irritated.

"No really I want to know, I was standing right outside the room, I heard everything, you guys sounded like you were enjoying yourselves" he said And I only caught the last act but from what I heard it sounds like you were able to get her off which trust me, is pretty easy."

"Maybe not for you..." Bradley said, Neilson scoffed in anger and disbelief and got into Bradley's face "Yeah go ahead" Bradley said to him "Kick my ass it won't change anything" Bradley said as they shoved at each other.

"I should've let crazy Papa Winchester slit your throat!"

"Yeah well I should've let Damien shoot your ass!" they yelled at each other.

"Hey! Hey!" Kyle said running down the stairs and into the studio and getting between them, Harry and Adam stood watching in silence "Knock it off both of you, now!" he said breaking them up "This ends now, you hear me? Because this isn't just affecting you guys anymore okay, it's affecting all of us around you too, the three of us and your parents and Nat have all been running interference just to get you two idiots just to talk to each other, you're making life unbearable here for all of us" Kyle said as he stood between them "Now if you guys want to keep wallowing in your self pity" he said to Bradley "Or your hurt pride" he said to Neilson "Then be my guest but at some point you guys are gonna have to decide what's more important to you, the hurt, the anger, and the guilt, or each other" Kyle said.