Good Riddance

"Well I'm sure as you probably know by now that Nat and I broke up" Neilson said to her "yeah I know, your dad told me" she said.

"Neilson and I broke up" Natalie said tearfully to her mom.

"Oh honey" Jodi said "I'm so sorry" she said setting a box of tissues on their kitchen table "What happened?

"It just came out of nowhere you know? I mean yeah we were having some problems there but I thought we had gotten past them" he said.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I know it hurts" she said.

"Oh no, that was nothing compared to what I saw last night" Neilson said to her.

"We just kept fighting and fighting and nothing was making it better" she said in a congested voice, Jodi handed her a tissue "I knew that if it kept up we were going to end up hating each other, I didn't want that to happen" she said.

"So, you broke it off with him?" Jodi asked, Natalie nodded "oh sweetie" Jodie said lifting her chin up "if you just call Neilson and explain I'm sure you'll be able to work it out" she said "Now I've found the cure to any broken heart is lots and lots of chocolate" Jodi said "I'll make you some brownies" she said.

"Mom, even if I wanted to work things out with Neilson there's no way it's going to happen" Natalie said.

"Why do you say that?" Jodi asked.

"Because of Bradley" she said.

"You have feelings for Bradley?" Jodi asked.

"No... but I had sex with him" Natalie said "and Neilson saw the whole thing" she said sadly.

"How did this happen?" Sasha asked.

"That's what I'd like to know" Neilson said "I mean yeah I may have said some stuff to him that wasn't right but he didn't have to go and do something like this" he said to her.

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked.

"I lashed out and said some stuff to him that I wasn't supposed to" Neilson admitted.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like it was his fault that Nat and I broke up."

"Neilson" she said.

"I know, I know" he said.

"Neilson had this little tantrum last night where he basically blamed me for the break up" Bradley said to Brian.

"Why would he blame you?" he asked.

"I don't know I think he was just looking for a place to put his anger and decided I was the best target, we argued and I went out last night" Bradley said as he sat listening to him intently.

"It was wrong and I tried to apologize, I even went looking for him at Charlie's."

"The bar?" Sasha asked "A bar you can't be in unless you're 21 or over?" she asked.

"Yeah whatever" he said "Anyways Nat was there and the two of them got into it."

"I found Natalie talking to some guy, a much older guy" he said "I was so angry; how could she be sitting there flirting with some guy when she had just broken Neilson's heart" he said "I chased the guy away, we started fighting, I went to leave and she followed me out to the car, we were screaming at each other, I don't think I have ever been that angry in my life" he said. "and then...I don't know something happened...we kissed, it turned into this full blown make out session in the parking lot." "She got in my car and we went back to her house" he said.