Character Sketch

Akshara Goenka

Akshara Goenka is trying her footing in the world after a traumatic marriage. She is completely free from the nightmare of a relationship but the wounds remain. Now all she wants is to fulfill her dream, which she had to sacrifice to get married to "the most prestigious alliance" that she could get. She has a loving family but she does not want to be a burden to them in any way. She is a helping hand to her mother and sister-in-law at home and makes her useful at her brother's store. But her main goal is to get back to her half-completed B.ed and become a teacher. But she does not want to take help from her family who are already financially tight, first due to her marriage and then her divorce. So when the opportunity to teach and look after the kids of a wealthy doctor comes in, she grabs it with both her hands. But what she doesn't know is her life is going to turn around 360-degree.

Abhimanyu Birla

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla is just living through the motions for the past four years. When his wife of 2 years and best friend for 20 years passed away, he was left with just her memories and their 1-year old twins. He has been trying his best to bring up his mischievous but the most adorable kids with the help of his mother. But his mother's health issues and a problem with the caretaker forces him to hire an educated person who can be both a teacher and caretaker. But when he hires Akshara Goenka, little does he realize that nothing is going to be the same as before.

Note: The plot may seem serious but I want to make it a light read. There will not be too many twists and turns or drama like ITV. It is going to be a light read with a happy ending. Come and read for the feel good factor.