🌸chapter -2🌸 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰?

Ena pov
🌸🌸🌸
We are currently roaming around in a shooping mall. We baught a lot's of winter wear. I heard that Bengal's cold is terrified. Thanks to my Bestfriend Isha. Whom I love the most. I was prepareing for whitewood academy. And I got selected. I don't wanted to stay in the hostle. I know how cruel is a hostle. My school life was a hell. Isha gave me the proposal to live with her. Ila is also coming. After so many problem finally I got my dream college. I am so happy.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Ena watch your steps. You are about to fall.
💮ohh sorry sorry.
By the way we bought so many things. I am so hungry. Let's have some yummy food..
💮okay Ishi.
They went towards the foodcourt.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A few miles away
---------------------------
A man was getting brutally tortured by someone.
-Shyam. Did he said anything?
A very cold sharp voice speak up. The other people who were just silenty standed. Now got a shiver down their spine. The person who was speaking is no one but the one officer Rudra Narayan Banerjee. Criminals fear him the most. His one glare is enough to make them terrified.

No sir but this bustard will soon. We will give you the update.

Yeh do this fast I have a meeting with the DM. You guys continue. If he don't speak then wait for me.

Okay sir.

:Be patient keep reading