chapter - 9 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊?

Rudra was carrying her towards the car.
It was 9:15am in the morning. Isha was feeling hungry.

-Birdy let's have our breakfast I think we need some food to get some energy.

-I am not hungry.
-Ohh.But your stomach is not agreeing with you.

Isha closed her eyes in embarrass.

-Fine .

Rudra smiled a little then went towards the car .He placed her carefully. And he sited in the driver sit.Isha looked at her surrounding.

-Where is officer Shyam?
-He went towards his own work.why are you missing him?
-Nope .I thought He can also have breakfast with us.If he doesn't take his breakfast at the right time,his health can get poor.
-Rudra smirked a little but also felt good when she cared about shyam's health. It's rare that common people are cary towards officer's life.

-Don't worry he already had his breakfast. Now it's time for us.

-Yep.Officer give me your phone.
-First call me Rudra .
-First stop calling me Birdy.
-Ok birdy take my phone.
-Officer you are so annoying.
-Yehh.I will stop being when you will call me by my name.
-Huh.

Here you go.I saved my number.

Rudra saw it then park his car and changed the name to Birdy.

Isha didn't saw this .She was busy opening her sit belt.
-Ohh this belt.
Her got stopped when the car door opened and a pair of masculine hand pulled out the sit belt and picked her up once again.Isha didn't said anything. She can't do anything right now.This man is not gonna listen to her.After placing her in the comfortable chair.He said
-Stay here birdy I am coming in 2 minutes.
-okay officer. Isha nodded cutely.

While looking at the cafe's washroom mirror he can't help but smiled a lot.After so many years finally he was smiling like this.In these past year he didn't smiled like this way. He is a cold hearted person. Never looked for love. All he did was hardwork. He didn't planned about love. But when she came in his eyesight it took 2 minutes to fall in love. Isha is a total different person.
She has secrets in her eyes. Her smile is pretty but mysterious. Rudra can't tell her that she is a soft, romantic types of girl. But he can tells that she is the perfect combination of Beauty and power. Rudra watched her fight, hear that conversion which had with Isha and the stranger. He was enjoying her fighting.

-Did you order something birdy?
-No. But please call me Isha.
-Then call me by my name.
-Rudra. Ok now call me Isha.

Rudra was just lost in her voice. His name was sounding like heaven in hell. Her smooth but sharp voice was giving him pleasure.

- Are you okay Rudra?You seemed lost.
-Yehh.What should we order then?
-Order what you like. I am okay with everything just order milk tea for me.
-You like milk tea?
-I love it so much. Can't start my day without chai.
-Ohh.
-Don't you like?
-I like ʸᵒᵘ.
-What I didn't hear?
-Nothing I like black coffee. But I should start having tea.
-You should definetly try. I am sure you will like it.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
After having their breakfast they went towards their car.

-Isha.
-Hmm.
-Take my number. And call me whenever you need my help.
-Okay give me then.
Isha saved his number. Rudra smiled a little, when she saved his number as officer Rudra.
-Rudra
-Hmm
-Thank you. Thank you for everything.
-You are welcome Isha.
-Okay now listen my words carefully.
Her tone changed suddenly. It was sweet but now it changed to serious tone.Rudra looked at her. And then nod
-Tell me Isha. I am listening.
-when you will reach my place my sister can ask you few questions. Surely they will.Don't tell them about the fight. Just tell them that you found me injured on the road side. Don't tell them about the stranger.
-Okay Isha. But may I know why?
Isha looked at him then said You and I both don't know each other that much. It will not be good for both of us. If we meet again and if I feel that I need your help then I will surely tell you everything officer.

In her vioce there was something. It was serious, mysterious and kind of bossy. He liked it. He loves her voice.

-Okay Isha. If you need my help then call me.

So my dear readers can you tell me about your feelings about this story?
I really need some opinions. Can you help me? 🌸💮