🌸🌸chapter-14🌸🌸 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻

Isha was sleeping soundlessy. It is 8:30am.Isha is not a late riser.But after yesterday's incident she really needs a good sleep. But her sweet sleep got disturbed by a phone call.
ohh who is disturbing me?Isha answered the call whitout noticing the name.
-Hello. Who is it?
- Get up. I am reaching your place in 5 minutes. I will not wait. You know we are already late.
-Okat Rudra. Huuh this officer is really a piece. He should speak sweetly
-Birdyyy. Awake up sweet heart. Is this way I should speak with you?
-No no. I am sorry I didnot uh I mean Uh
-Just go and get ready.Bye
-Bye.
Isha hurriedly went towards the bathroom.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Her outfit🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Isha's povI just wore my bra

Isha's pov
I just wore my bra. I didn't changed my outfit from the last night.Yesterday was a such a mess. But that night I will never forget. Anyway I just brushed my hair and about to grab a cup of tea he called me.I have no choice but to leave that which was made by Ila.I went towards his car. Honestly I don't know how long I can keep everything to myself. But I can't give up also. The truth is that I am smitten by someone but I don't who is continuously smitten me. Last night when I was went in my garden. There was a person about 6 feet tall. Who was about to smitten me with a knife but lucky me my bestie Ena came at that moment and saved me. She is really good in Marshall arts. But the person's knife made a injury in my arm. I was weak and I didn't fight well. Poor health.
After this incident I told them my secretes. And they did the unexpected thing.
Last night.
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Ena and Ila both hugged Isha tightly.
Ena-You are such a strong girl Isha. You didn't do anything wrong.
Ila-Yehh Isha, Ena is right. Don't worry we are always with you.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
-Where are you lost Isha?
-Umm nothing officer.It's just I didn't got a proper sleep last night. So
-Take a nap. We need 30 minutes to reach his chamber.
-Thank you.
Rudra's pov
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I was looking at Isha. She looks so pretty when she opened her hair. I don't know but I adore her a lot. I am not thinking about love or relationship right now. I just wanna be her . Maybe a special person in her heart.After so many years finally someone caught my eyes.
-Sir we are here.
-Okay. Shyam go and check the report of forensic lab.
-Okay sir. But
-What?
-Sir look at Isha Madame. She is sleeping deeply.
Rudra looked at the back seat. There was Isha sleeping peacefully.
-I guess I need to this child.
-Ok sir.
Rudra came out from the car and opened the door to take Isha. He hold her soft smooth waist and carried her in a bridal style.He went towards the doctor chamber.

Isha🌸
🌸🌸🌸
I awake up few minutes ago. Rudra placed me in the sofa and speaking with the doctor. This place is quite nice. Maybe because I am with Rudra. I feel safe when he is around me. I don't know just few days ago I met him. And I started to believing him this much whether I didn't had that much trust on my best friends.

-You awake up?
-Yeh doctor
-How are you now? Let's get your check up.
-Yehh.
-By the way your boyfriend is so sweet. The way he is taking care of you is pretty sweet.
-He is not my..... I was about to speak but Rudra spoke up.
-Doctor please finish your work quickly. We have very important works to do.
-Yeh young man. I will not take much time.
The doctor was doing his work. I didn't told him about last night's injury. Thanks to Ila. The injury was not that much deep. She treated it last night very carefully.After the doctor check up. We went out from the place. My body is okay now. I still need to take care of my body. But there's nothing to fear.I hope everything gets better. Rudra was walking with me silently. Honesty I don't know what I will say to him. Whenever I try to speak with him his  lips distracts me the most.sometimes I have this wild feeling to pull him close grab his collar and kiss him mercilessly.In my boarding school I saw those teenage couples kissing eachother so passionately. In those days while watching them I had a weird feeling in my whole body. Something was burning inside me. Between my legs. That sensation. That intimacy. But I have never had sex or kissed someone. I was a lonely student. Who doesn't had any freinds. Always bullying by the one rich kid named Sidhart. I wish I had a boyfriend at that time like everyone has. But I didn't had. Honesty from the time I born I have a duty. I have a duty to fulfill. No time for love in your academic life. But now I don't know how many days I can keep this promise.Ila had a boyfriend when she was 15.It was common for teenagers tobget a partner. Ena hooked up with a boy when she was 17.This all are very normal to me. My classmates were involved in sex when they were 14.So I knew this kind of sensation or intimacy which I feel when he is around me.

-Are you okay Isha?
- Yes Rudra. I am
-Ok then let me give you a ride to your house.
-No thanks officer but I have some work to do.
-Are you sure you can go by myself?
-Yes. I am sure. I will message you once I reached into my house.
-Okay. See you.
-See you.

After bid goodbye to him I started walking towards a book shop. My mind is not stable. I need to calm it down. I went to the vintage dark academic section. I choosed a book named 🌸If we were villains 🌸. I don't know but I have this typical way to calm down my head. After ordering a large cup of cofee latte. I settled down comfortably. It is 10:45.The office jam is visible in the road.All I need is to think for sometime. I was sipping in my coffee when someone pat on my back.