chapter-15(𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾)

🌸Rudra🌸

I really don't wanted to leave her. But I can't force her. Anyway I was walking back home when Mr. Raghav phoned me.After speaking with him I looked at my watch and went towards my house.
Adi was not in the house. Upnyash da was reading a journal. I went towards the washroom and got changed.After coming back from the office I was looking at my bathroom mirror. But I can't see myself. I an seeing a girl named Isha smiling at me .Walking slowly. I am seriously panicked. Is it love or only attraction?She is 20 I am 25.Am I really falling love with her?

-Rudra Come here , have tea
-Yes da .I am coming

-What happened you seemed lost.
-Nothing serious da.It's just work pressure
-Don't lie to me .I can see it from your eyes.When Adi was in Britain I visited him in every 3 months. We were too busy that we can't call you that much.I know you are lonely but don't lie to me.I am sorry.
-No no Da don't be sorry. We all were busy. It's not that.I am just stressed about a girl.
-Why?What's about her?
-She is in danger. But I can't tell her that.You know everything about her is mysterious. She is Whisky in a tea cup.You know when I first saw her I got a strange feeling. I thought it was only an attraction. But slowly She and I got connected in some situations. Today when she refused my help I didn't said anything but felt a little pain for leaving her alone.I don't know do I love her?Or everything thing is just an attraction?
-Hmmm. Now I understood. Don't worry give yourself some time.Watch your moves around her.How do you feel when she is around you.Or when she speaks to another male .How do you feel?

-I seriously don't think about it like this way
-Then from the next step watch it carefully .
-Okay da.
-Yeh now smile please.
Rudra smiled but his mind was again going towards that girl.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Isha
-------
I am taking a shower now.The warm water drops were falling on my skin. But I wasn't feeling relaxed.My mind was still going towards him.My eldest sister told me that love is for a proper age.If we falling love before making our career then that's the worst decision of our life.So before making my career I am not allowed to falling love .I can't date,can't kiss ,can't sleep with anyone. Diya di,Ruhi di everyone followed this rule.But my mind never listen to me whenever it comes to his matter.His deep black eyes are the most attractive thing that I have ever seen. It's really hard to concentrate when he speaks. I don't know is it even right to fall in love.Ohhh God sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself. One part of me wants to follow those rules and the other part wants me to kiss him badly.When he hold me for the first time ,I was injured but felt goosebumps all over my skin.His sharp jawline attracts me the most.I wanna kiss him so badly.All of a sudden my heart started to beat so fast.I wrapped a towel around me and came out from the bathroom.

-Isha come here I made some cup cake. Try this.
-Yeh Ila, I am coming.
After some time I went towards the living room.

Ila and Ena was sitting comfortably on the sofa.They wrapped a comforter around them .

Ena-Ohh. It's really cold in bengal.I hope I will survive in this cold weather.

Ila-You are such a lazy ass. It's not that much dangerous look at our Isha .She takes shower twice a day.And you .You don't even want to take shower .It's really hard to take you into the bathroom for shower.

Ena-Ehhh Ila .Isha grew up in the hills.She can endure it .It's nothing for her.

Isha- Miss Ena you are right. Bengal has a bitter version of cold.But it will be really sweet after few days.

Ena-How?

Isha- when you will get the Nalengur er Sandesh.(Sweets)

Ena-I never had it.

Isha- Don't worry. In this winter you will get it.

Ena +Ila -That's amazing.

Ila-Now taste these.Our Ena finally made something.

Ena -Yehh taste it.I especially made it for you guys and for my brother.

Isha-Brother?
Ena -Yehh .My brother.Did you forgot about tomorrow's picnic?

Isha-ohhhhh.No no .Actually yes.I was trapped in my sister's busy schedule. I didn't have proper time for arranging the food.But give me some time I will arrange it for you.

Ila- Don't worry Isha.Me and you will go to the shop.And this lazy ass will take care of other things.

Isha-cool.By the way I am extremely sorry Ena.

Ena -It's okay yaar.I can understand your situation. Don't be sorry. You guys go for the shop.I am going to tidy up the baskets and other things.

Isha -That's a lot.Thanks babe.

Ena -You are welcome lady future CEO.

Ila - let's go Isha.
Isha-Yehhh.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

🌸🌸🌸Isha's and Ila's outfit.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ila was driving the car.Isha was sited beside her listening to a voice message from her sister. After listening it she typed something and put her phone in her pocket. Ila was noticing all of this.
She slightly looked at her and asked her..

-What happened, you seemed lost.

-Nothing Ila .I am just curious about the shantiniketan office. You know our company spends a lot for the authentic materials. But recently I touched one of their samples. It was not that much good .When I looked for them after some days.I got another sample and that was far to pretty. Now when I got the bad sample nobody knows about it.I stole it .But now when Officially I went to see that.Then I got the perfect sample.There is something fishy .

-Wowww.You are great .In this few days you made a lot of progress . I hope soon you will achieve your goal.

-Thanks Ila .I hope .

-Yehhh. You will get it .Don't take stress.