chapter-4 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽

Rudra was sitting alone in a cafe.Doing his own work.

This file is relly interesting. It's good that I caught that criminal. Otherwise..

But the otherwise didn't finished his eyes stopped at a 5 feet 3 inch figure.
Rudra was feeling breathless. A very simple but elegant young lady who was wearing a green saree just sited beside his table.Rudra looked at her closely. Her almond eyes, pale skin, rosy lips,Wavy chocolate coloured hair is tied in a loose bun. A little flower was in her bun. That was making her the most beautiful lady. They are telling her to take rest but she does not care.

Rudra's pov
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I was reading a very complicated case on my I pad. The moment I finshied and looked up I saw her.My heart just skipped a beat. In my 25 years life I have never seen someone like her. No words can describe her beauty. I was
Lost in her charm. But there is something in her deep brown eyes.
A single drop of tear rolled down from that pair of almond eyes. Slowly tears rolled down. I took a tissue and approached her.

Isha's pov
🌸🌸🌸🌸
I don't know but the momen I heard sidhart is coming I felt a hint of upcoming strom. Sometimes I really wanna run away from this place. I want to go somewhere where nobody can find me. The past 2 years was extremely painful for me. My abusive past can't let me live peacefully. I was thinking about all this but suddenly a person passed me a tissue. I looked up and found a 6 fit tall brown guy. Who was already starring at me. He has a pair of lovely black close set eyes. His long hair is resting on his shoulder. A white polo t shirt is covering his builed up chest. And finally his veiny hands.
Damn this guy is hot. I took the tissue feeling different. Whenever I think about my past tears started to roll down. I hate it but also can't stop it.

------------------------------------------------------------
Please take it.
🌸Thank you.
Rudra gave a sweet smile. Isha can't help but stare at his handsome face for sometimes.
They both lost into each others eyes. The environment suddenly got silent. Only the two of them felt a different kind of feeling in their hearts.

Their eye contact disturbed by his phone call.

Sirrr. Come here fast. We need you.

Sorry. I have to go.We will meet sure.

Rudra went hurriedly. He felt bad but his duties are really hard core. Anytime anything can happened.

:Be patient keep reading