chapter -10[ Invitation ]

Rudra's mind was facing a war between his own old self and this new lovely self. Who thought that a girl named Isha will changed him in just a blink of eye. While showering, eating, working, exercising his mind was only going towards that almond eyes girl. Those pretty  plumpy lips.  The way she was biting the croissant in that cafe. The way she was taking sip from her coffee. Uff. Rudra's soul was just wanted to grab her neck and kiss those pretty plumpy lips. Looking at her 5 feet 3 inch hourglass figure. The way she smiles, the way she speak everything about her is Euphoric. Rudra was thinking all of this when Adi's  call interrupted him.
After Adi's call he sit on the sofa and looked at the picture of Isha.
How sweet you are.

On the other side
--------------------------
Ena was sleeping peacefully after a long time. Those past 2 years were hell in her live. Too much pressure of family. She was studying too hard to get an admission in the whitewood academy.
But she awake up from her deep sleep.

-Look Ena also came.Now let me tell you.
-Yehh sis.Ena come sit here.
-Yes Isha.But who is ....
Ohh sorry.I should have introduced her to you.She is Anaya.My cousin.And this is Ena ,Ena Chauhan my best friend and..

-And your roommate .Got admitted in Whitewood academy.will study computer science. Brother is Upanyash Chauhan who is in London. Soon he is coming .

Isha was just listening blankly.Ena looked at her again and said
-How do you know about us?
-come on honey your mother and I do business. We both know each other .
Not like someone who just spent her time reading books and watching nature.
Anaya stopped and looked at Isha,gave her a smirk and .Isha looked at her for a second then said
-You wanted to announce something right?
-Ohh yehh.I am getting married. I wanted to invite you guys personally. So here is the invitation card.I don't have any mood to come in kolkata but business made me .You know Isha business. Isha was just listening. She smiled a little and spoke
- Congratulations to you. May god bless you  cause I won't mercy on my enemies.
While giving Anaya Congratulations Isha pulled her for a hug and finished her sentence in a low sharp voice.
Ohh and one more thing keep your loved one's safe especially that lady.Once I start I afraid nobody or nothing can't stop me.I hope you get it.

-Youuu bloody
-Akh don't speak. Ena will hear us.While back off Isha spoke.

Ena and after sometime Ila also congrats  her.

Isha was sitting in her balcony. She wasn't feeling well. While looking at her palm which was bandaged.She touched that injured place over the bandage. A little bit warmness filled up in her heart.
Seriously nobody can't love or trust her after that night.Only her sisters believe her.But .This but never ends.After mom's death she felt more lonely. Sisters are busy always. Ena and  Ila is living with her .It's true but they also have their work,family issue, lots of studies. And those dirty hidden secrets can't be opened to anyone .
The weather is cold.cool wind is breezing, cloudy sky and warm sunlight are mixed up and ended up in a different weather. The environment is pretty good but it will be more good if She can get someone .Her mind ,body everything is tired.She is tired of fighting
,she needs comfort ,she needs peace.
Slowly her eyes got heavy she closed the balcony door and laied on her bed.Pulled the soft blanket,hug her pillow and slowly drifted into her dreamland.

She needs peace can anyone give her?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey 👋. How are you guys?Please vote and comment. I need some response.