chapter-6 [2nd meeting]

It's currently 9 am in the morning and I am in the hospital. I can't believe what just happened with me an hour ago. Yesterday night me ,Ila and Ena had a great fun .we watched Bulbul.I don't drink alcohol but they do.I heard about Ila's toxic boyfriend, Ena's family issue and they both got drunken.

Miss please lift your palm.
Yeh doctor.

So what was I telling ohh my typical adventure. The interesting part is today at 4:00 am I got a text that told me to reach in this xxxxx place at 6 : 30 am.
The text was 𝗜𝗙 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 6:30𝗮𝗺.

And I got agreed. How dumb I am. I should have call Ruhi di. But nobody trust that day. So I had no plan left.

Once I reach there I saw a person who was dressed in a black hoodie and a blue jeans. Looking at me deeply. How excited I was that I don't even wore proper warm clothes.I just wore a white short and a navy blue Tenis club jacket. Which is not very warm. I was feeling cold. Of course It's December.

🌸🌸🌸Her outfit🌸🌸🌸Ignore the cup

-Miss Isha.
-Yes. Now tell me what do you want to say?
-I am just thinking how easily you agreed to come. Our boss is right. She said that Isha is still a kid but your body says other words.
-What do you mean?
-Nothing I am just imaging you under me.
-Shut the fuck up. I said slowly. Who is your boss?
-That's not important. She told me to kill you. But I think I should have test you first. You can be a whole meal.

I closed my eyes for a second trying to control my anger.

I strated to walk ignoring him.

Where are you going?

He held my arm. His grip was strong, desperate. I didnot shake my hand or tried to free myself.

Leave my hand otherwise

What will you do huh?You can become a perfect slut.

Anger raised in my nerves. Usually I am a very calm person. I don't have much anger inside me. But when it starts I can't control it.

Leave me. I said for the last time.
-No.
The silence was getting deeper.And all of a sudden I get out of his grip. I trained in Marshall arts for some years.
I am not a pro at this. But I know how to defend myself. The fight was getting interesting until he showed me his knife. It is dangerous now.Slowly I understood that it's getting out of control. But at that moment someone joined in the fight and saved me.Honesty I can't win this fight if he does not showed up.

The person was none but that cafe guy. Whom I met yesterday.