chapter -11 [𝓒𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔃]

Isha was walking slowly. Her injury didn't  healed completely. She is still weak. It was too boring to stay in her house. The memories of her past days are coming back as nightmares. Isha can't share everything with her best freinds. She is Isha chatterji. She has a  limit. Her oldest sis always told her to keep a line between herself and her social life. And her past is not too sweet to share. Isha was thinking all of this when someone got bumped with her.
-Watch where you are go.
A man probably in his mid Thirty's told her and keep walking, he was in such a hurry.But Isha can't control herself and about to fall when a strong arm gripped
her waist.Isha looked up and found Rudra. Who was looking at her lovingly.

-Isha what are you doing here?You should be in home and taking rest, you are weak.
-Officer I am getting bored at home.
-First stop calling me officer. Second why? You have friends right?
-Yehh. I do but we also have our own buisiness right. We can't leave it.
-Hmm. Do you mind if we sit somewhere and talk. I didn't take caffeine from the noon. I need some caffeine.
-Sounds good. Let's go.
Rudra wanted to hold those pretty long fingers. But he can't.In this pretty afternoon walking by her side. Lovely cool air is brezzing. Everything felt so special to him once again.

 Everything felt so special to him once again

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Her outfit 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

They were walking slowly when a boy approached them with flowers.
-Sir  take this lilies. They are so fresh.
-No I don't need them Rudra politely refused.
-Sir your girlfriend will love you more if you take them. It suits her.
Rudra looked at her who was looking at those lilies.
-We are not in a relationship. Rudra said
-Are you guys married? You guys are such young.
Now Isha looked up and spoke. Give me boy. How much is these?
-150  rupees.
Here you go. Before Isha can give Rudra gave him the money
-I can't let you pay.
-Thank you mam,thank you sir. May god bless you.

Rudra looked at her and said  husband wife?
-He was speaking so first. What can we say?
-Freinds
-We don't look like freinds
-Then which relation we are in?
-I don't know. Isha slowly spoke.

Rudra controlled his smile. He gave her the flowers. You are really cute Isha.
-Huhh what did you said?
-Nothing.
Isha hide her smile. She heard his compliment. She controlled her blush when that boy called them husband wife. She was feeling happy after a long time with him.After sometime they reached to a cafe.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Meanwhile on the other side
-I hope you can understand                      
-Yes sis I can understand the situation but are sure that Isha can attend this wedding. Sidhart's family is coming.       
-I know that but Isha need to attend this wedding. Our buisiness partners need to meet with her.Soon she will joined the company.
-Are you sure sis ?
-Yes Ruhi.Afterall she is the one who can change the game.She can be the best competitor of our step mom.
-How can you say it?She is still so weak.she is so young.In this young age can she handel the situation?
-She was 15 when mom died.She Handel the situation. She was 17 when she handel sidhart's issue. She is a fighter ruhi she is a fighter.If I don't take her in the buisiness we will face a great loss.
-Then what are you going to do with her?
-I appointed some of my girls.They will teach her .After her graduation she will take  the crown of our thron.
-Ok sis.Whatever you will do I am agreeing with you.
-Great.But where is our cutie pie ?
-She is in her house.I will make a visit today.
-Sure.We will meet soon .Bye
-Bye sis.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
-So what do you want to have?
-Chai.
-Ok then let me order.
-Sure.
-Now tell me how are you?Did you take care of your health?
-Yes officer I am good. I am just weak
-Your fighting skills are amazing. I  admire you
-Thank you. But you are the best. If you didn't show up that day I don't know what will happen to me?