The fight

Phil's POV

As i walked home in the crisp air, i planned exactly what i was going to say to Dan. "Dan i'm sorry. I love you and i was just mad. Please forgive me, i'm sorry i hurt you" I feel like that's good enough. I'll just see what he says after that. I climb all the stairs to our flat, and take a huge breath. I take out my key and unlock the door. Another deep breath and i open in the door. The first thing i see is Dan, but with PJ next to him. Cuddling on the couch? Smiling at each other? What happened last night? They both look up at me, Dan's eyes going wide. "Ph-Phil?" He stutters, and PJ releases him from his arms. Dan stands up and looks at me. "Phil, what are you doing here mate?" "I live here, Dan. You can't kick me out of my own flat." I snap back. This isn't going well already.

"You're the one who left. You tricked me into thinking you liked me then came back around and yelled that you weren't gay. Then you left." I'm taken aback from his words. "Dan, calm down." PJ says, getting up and putting a hand on his shoulder. He doesn't shove it off, or even flinch. "I was mad! Remember when you did the exact same thing?" I yell. So much has happened in the last two days.

"That's because i thought I'd never find love if it wasn't with you. But then i met Pj, and i love him." Dan says. Pj blushes but then we hear, "You L-love him?" "Chris?" Pj asks. But i ignore it, "But i Love you Daniel!" I yell at Dan, catching him off guard.

"Chris you cheated on me. I was never good enough for you! I'm Dan's everything and i love him too." Pj says, slipping him arm around Dan's shoulders. Dan keeps looking down. "After everything.... After three years Pj!" Chris yells, still standing by the door. Pj steps closer to Chris, his eyes burning with anger. "I don't know how many of those years were without you cheating on me! How many of those moments your weren't only thinking of me!" He screams.

"Dan." I whisper, stepping closer. But he recoils. "Where did you go last night?" He asks me. "Dan, please..." I start, "Where did you go last night!" He yells this time. Pj and Chris both look at us. "I went to Chris's" Pj's face falls and Dan backs up from me again, almost at the table he fell on last night.

"Nothing happened!" Chris exclaims. "Dan, please!" i say. "NO! I was always second guessing myself around you. Would you like my shirt, would you laugh at my jokes. I tried so hard to get recognized and accepted by you. But i never felt like i belonged with you, i was always wondering if you would ever love me. But with Pj i don't have to. I feel accepted with him, like i belong! Isn't that what you've always wanted?" He says, starting to cry.

"Dan, don't cry," I say. Pj shushes me and walks over to Dan. He embraces him, and i look away. "I'll never trust you again Chris. I love you, but i don't trust you. We can't be together." Pj says. Chris looks down. "Why don't you two just date huh?" Dan snaps.

Then i remember the first song i ever heard Dan sing. Toxic, by Brittany spears. "Baby can't you see, i'm calling." Dan's head snaps up to look at me. "A guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous. I'm falling." I'm only saying the words, whispering them. But Dan knows exactly what i'm doing. "Phil." He says, his hand shaking. He looks at Pj with big eyes. "Dan... go." Pj says, with a defeated smile. Dan comes right up and hugs me. I close my eyes and hug him tight. I never want to let him go again.

"Pj, please." I hear Chris say, but then a door slams, and Chris sighs. "I accept you. We all accept you Phil. Just know that." Chris says. I pull away from Dan and look up. My vision is blurred, but i nod. Chris leaves, waving slightly.

I hug Dan again, tighter. He pulls away and stares at me for a few seconds. Then our lips collide. Our first real kiss. I kiss him back, my hands going into his hair and his going down to my waist. It feels so right. "I love you." He breaks away and whispers into my ear. "I love you too." I say, and he smiles. We kiss again, and stumble back, falling onto the couch. I smile, i'm on top and he's on the bottom.

He pulls me down by my waist. Our bodies collide and he grunts. He bites my lip, i gasp. He smiles against my lips. i slowly move his lips and go down his neck. He has both of his hands placed on my shoulder blades, still pressing me down onto him. I nip his neck, probably leaving a mark. His hands suddenly fly to my waist and tug at the bottom of it. My lips return to his and i reach for my shirt with on hand. I go back and sit on his stomach and slowly take my shirt off. He smiles at me.

Usually i'd be ashamed of my pale and skinny body, but with him i don't care. I return to his collarbone and bury my face in the crook of his neck, still kissing him. I starts to take his shirt off, and it breaks our kiss for a split second. I smile, i know this is right.

I know that i Love Daniel James Howell.