chapter two

Vincent's POV:
I pulled out my lighter as i lit my cigarette, god i hope this guy won't fuck up my whole restaurant, my reputation is good at the moment.
taking a puff of my cigarette i closed my eyes, the sound of people chattering was peaceful and everything was going how i liked it.

"WHAT THE FUCK??"

i spoke to soon huh, rushing out of the kitchen my eyes met with everyone in the restaurant covering their mouths shaking their heads and whispering amongst their peers.
Rody was layed on the floor, his nose bleeding all over the floor.

"You stupid little boy, don't ever disrespect me you-you!"
i approached the man and looked him right in the eyes.

"Don't u dare touch my waiter again you understand?"
The man was stood there. speechless, how pathetic if you had the nerve to be so arrogant when i wasn't there what makes it different now?

"He punched me first!" he said squealing like a child having a tantrum when they don't get their own way.

"Get the fuck out of my bistro now or i will be calling the police."
the man quickly ran out, basically leaving all of his belongings. God if people weren't there i would've killed him with my bare hands

customers rushed over to help Rody get up all sobbing and screaming if he was okay.

"hah-am fine thank you it was just very...unexpected.."
He looks fine but i don't want him looking like that in my restaurant. i drag him away into my office.
"what the fuck was that huh?" i exclaimed
i stared into his eyes realising how cute he looked when he was shaken up.
wait what the fuck are u thinking snap out of it..

"uhm..well he didn't like what was on the menu then he started getting winded up so i said to him to talk to you or leave then..that's when he punched me".

God, on his first day he gets into a disagreement with a customer just great that's what i needed.
then again, i can't have him in my restaurant looking like this.

i grabbed a box of tissues and proceeded to clean the blood of his nose.
The sudden touch most definite flustered him as he jumped.

"calm down, i can't have u looking like this is my restaurant."

"o-okayyy"

when i finished, i proceeded to give me a packet of tissues just in case his nose bled again just to be on the safe side, don't want more blood on my hands.

"Now, get back to work and if any one like that comes in again come get me straight away, or if that man even dares to walk by".

He nodded and quickly rushed out my office

"what a fucking day"

Rodys POV:
Well that was unexpected...the punch and my boss helping me clean my nose i honestly thought he hated me but i guess not..

The day went pretty well after that, we were closing and stayed back to clean tables.

"oh your still here huh?" My boss said with an unpleasant look on his face.

"Yeah iam...uhm.. what's ur name?"

That question clearly shocked him i guess he's not used to people asking that often
"it's vincent." he said looking down at his shoes
"Oh! cool my names ro-
"i know your name rody it's on your job application"

"Right...forgot about that hah."
when i was about to finish up and head out he placed him hand on my shoulder.

"Here, some leftovers"
"oh thanks vince!"-
Nicknames already? Think am going to fast.
"It's fine Rody..have a good night" he said staring at the wall
He's being nice to me? He's being nice to me!
i smiled, "you too vince".

I pedalled home wondering what changed in him, i mean he was pretty rude to me when i first showed up but now he's telling me to have a good night? i mean am not complaining just shocked that's all! 
I opened the door to mucky apartment fuck i have to clean it at some point, maybe when i get payed
i get changed into some joggers than hardly fit me and a long sleeved shirt and collapse onto my couch.

Today was rough.
I then remembered vince gave me some leftovers, i open it to my surprise to see a freshly made Chicken confit.
"This doesn't look like leftovers..almost like it was just made".
Did he make this just for me? I mean we weren't even serving this today.
Dismissing this, i dug into the chicken.
It was amazing but it was missing something but i just couldn't bring the words to put it..

Whatever, i bounce onto the couch and slowly close my eyes.

i wake up to find myself in a small box..
what the fuck i think to my myself banging onto the glass door.

Then i hear a bing, the box begins to heat up melting my skin away. I scream in agony watching everything on my body melt away until and just a pile of gooey substances.

Gasping for air i open my eyes realising it was just a nightmare. i check the time just to see its 4:56am
"Fuck fuck fuck!" i screamed
Rushing all over the place i managed to get dress in the time span on 2 minutes. i run out of my apartment just to see that it's raining.

"if i peddle fast maybe i won't get as wet!"
i climb onto my bike and peddle like my life depends on it.

It's raining cats and dogs and am soaking wet.
i finally reach work and quickly jump off my bike and run inside.

"Your late-why do you look like that?"

{That's it for chapter two y'all!  sorry it was abit short but thank you for reading and if anyone has suggestions for the next chapter please feel free to share thank you 🥰}