Chapter six

Rody's POV:
After the incident with Manon i didn't know what to do. She told me she wasn't in love with me anymore and i needed to get over that, that she found someone better than me or in her words 'more mature'.

I shouldn't think about it too much since i have work and i don't want to get distracted. I was already out the door by 4:32 which would give me plenty of time to get there and i'd get there early.

I hadn't see Vince since i stayed over at his house which was...interesting to say the least but i guess he was probably just joking around...

ִֶָ. ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
I arrived to work pretty early since vince was just opening the place, he opened to door and when i saw his face my whole face sparked.

"Rody! your here really early." He said surprised
"yup! i wanted to come earlier to spend time with y- i mean help you with getting the place ready for customers!.." I said clearly getting carried away.

Yea, he's not buying that one bit i could tell by his facial expression.

"Okay, whatever you say rody, come in and help me set up."

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Customers started flooding in, not as many as usual but still quite a few. As i was customers i heard the door slam open.

"RODY!!!" a familiar voice said behind me.
i turned around to see Manon, running up and clinging onto me tight.

"Manon, how the fuck did you find where i work.
I'am beyond pissed, why the fuck is she at my work place what the fuck is her problem.

"That doesn't matter Rody! i love you and i know you love me so...let's get back together we can go out to dinner tonight!" She said without even thinking about my take on the situation.

"MANON!" i screamed causing everyone in the restaurant to turn their heads.
"i told you, i don't love you anymore, i've moved on! can't u understand that? i don't love you anymore , now leave this is highly inappropriate."

She was in a shock for words, she dropped down to the floor and started begging for me to take her back. I ignored her and went back to serving customers.

She was an emotional wreck on the floor and that's when Vincent came in.

"What is all this commotion!" he yelled before he focus went onto Manon.

"Rody, who is this woman and why is she sobbing in my restaurant?" he declared.

"that's Manon, she called me the other day asking to get back to together with me. i said no obviously and some how she's found out i work here." i whispered.

Vincent looked Mad, really mad not how he usually gets mad like he wanted to bash her head against the wall.

He then realised people were looking and snapped back to reality.

"Ma'am, i'am going to have to ask you to leave for causing such a disturbance in my restaurant."

She looked up, eyes filled with tears,
"Fuck off you bastard!" she yelled at Vincent.

He had enough, he picked her up by her shoulders and pushed her out the doors.

"incredibly sorry for that everyone, i don't not know that woman or associate with her." he smiled softly and walked back into the kitchen.

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
After i had served the remaining people in the restaurant, i ran into the kitchen to try and find vincent, no where to be seen, i walked into his office to see him smoking and on the phone.

i couldn't help but listen in.
"yes, she did sir...mhm...okay thank you have a good day." he hung up the phone and took a blow out of his cigarette.

I walked in acting like i didn't hear his conversation, what was that about anyways?

"Rody sit down." he says in a stern voice.
i didn't as he asked and then he started to speak.

"Did that woman...try to do anything with you, like today?" he asked cautiously.
I mean she didn't really but it still scares me how she found out how work here.

"No, she didn't but i don't understand how she found out where i worked."
"Oh, i just got off the phone with her father, turns out he comes here often and told her that you worked here, assuming you were still dating that is."

So it was her dad huh, guess his intentions weren't sinister.
"oh okay, thank you vince."
"No worries Rody, if she comes in again tell me and i will call the police right away."

I smile and walk out his office.

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Vincent's POV:
That stupid bitch. How dare she try to get back with Rody after treating him like pure garbage.

She has not right coming into my restaurant and causing such scene, dramatic bitch.! she'll know what's coming for her.

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Rody had already left, and it was getting dark out. I decided to go to the shops to get some more cigarettes, since i was running out.

Buying what i needed, i walked out the shop to see a familiar face.

It was that stupid woman.

"Hey! hey you." she yells i turn around and she walks over to me.

"what's your deal with Rody? why are you so protective over him?" She yells in my face

i push her, making her fall onto the ground.

"You best stay away from Rody if you know what's best for you." i smirk as fear shines on her face.

"you've hurt Him enough, so leave him alone....or you'll regret it."

"Whatever, fucking freak." she mutters jogging away.
that's solves my problem then. Rody will be mine and only mine. Nobody can stop me from having him...

ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Hey pookies, here's chapter 6 for uuuuu hope u enjoyed and if you do, click vote !!!

    ִֶָ ⋆: ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼Hey pookies, here's chapter 6 for uuuuu hope u enjoyed and if you do, click vote !!!